3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21 12:01 am

Alternative walkthrough of missions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we write how it is easier to complete missions
For example: before a mission where you need to shoot down Toreno's
helicopter, you can enter the airport and take a homing rocket launcher and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it. And everyone won't have to chase him
147 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Evg- 27.12.21

For example: before the mission where you need to shoot down the vert Toreno, you can go to the airport and take a homing rocket launcher,
and as soon as the helicopter takes off, shoot at it,
well, this is possible in almost any mission: you took a heavier and lighter cannon. :))) You
can also go to the fireman's mission before the last mission and the si jay will not burn in the fire.

C
Consuming Hole39 27.12.21

In a mission where you need to soak Ryder, you do not need to jump into the water and then chase him on the boat. It's just enough to take a sniper and shoot the asshole when he swims to the boat. And you can also say a bunch of little things. For example, when you need to hijack a helicopter (and then they have to move some kind of wheelbarrow), then there you can jump with a parachute to this base and just blow up two military helicopters.

I
IlyaANGEL 2 27.12.21

The second city has a mission in which you attack a ship in a helicopter. When the helicopter is shot down, you only have the knife. With him you need to dunk enemies and get weapons. HARD ... Alternative option:
do not climb directly onto the ship, but run to the gun store! EASY MISSION!

[
[CHEK] ist 27.12.21

In the last mission where you need to soak the smoke, you can not chase him with a cannon, but stab him with a knife - he will fall down - and stab him until he dies

r
raÐœiro 27.12.21

you can not chase him with a gun, but stab him with a knife - he will fall down - and stab him until he dies
Gee-gee

r
raÐœiro 27.12.21

Doesn't anyone use a six-barrel gun ???

A
Abider 27.12.21

Here are some alternative playthroughs:
1. Big smoke.
We get into the car and follow the niggas. There will be a point on the map at the place of the bike, but you can sneeze at it.
2.Home invasion.
We rise and shoot from a sniper rifle point-blank at the sleeping colonel, then we take out the boxes without undue caution.
3.Mike Toreno.
We go straight to the airport and we have a lot of time left.
4.Ice Cold Killa.
We shoot the tires at the pimp's car and then easily catch up with it. You can also shoot it well, but not blow it up.
5.Yay-ka-boom-boom.
After the explosion, we will immediately climb onto the boxes next to it, and there is no need to steal the car and shoot with the guards.
6.Interdiction.
It will be easier if you take a six-barrel. When the message comes out that you need to pick up a rocket launcher, just sit on the sanchez.
7.Fender Ketchup
Accelerate and turn sharply holding the spacebar. Repeat until the fear bar is full.
8.Explosive situation.
If you can't on the bike, drive to the exit, shoot everyone, but spare the cars, then drive them to the fence and climb.
9.Vertical bird.
Blow up the rest of the fighters and then you will have to fight only one.
All these methods have been tested.

k
kronos 27.12.21

ICE GOLD KILLA
It is better to push the wheelbarrow into the water, then he will ride the pizzeria's moped. and it's not worth demolishing it!

S
Steve fox 27.12.21

In the mission, a secluded place, you can take a minigun or a rocket launcher, and at the beginning of the mission, get off the PCJ600 and shoot the plane. The plane will stop. You can try to get into it, but I have not tried it, I don’t know. Sometimes there is a glitch that the plane disappears. But rarely. In short, when he will stop, you need to go into it, and that's it, you will find yourself in the air, on the plane.
2 kronos
And the pizza boy will be green. A secret motor scooter.

S
Shadow of the dominion 27.12.21

Fender Ketchup.
Accelerate and turn sharply holding the spacebar. Repeat until the fear bar is full.

And it also helps - to go to the airport. There is a lot of space and there are low jumps on which you can jump)
Or just drive a couple of times at high speed along the runway, turning sharply at the end of the runway. The fear scale is filling;)

O
OddyRash 27.12.21

In the Piers69 mission, Hole advised to get Ryder with optics, and I knocked down T-Bone Mendes with optics without going into the combat zone.

k
kronos 27.12.21

Ozzy
I know that it is green, but I am not collecting secret cars, and if you can dig in the files you can get it and get it
DOMINION
In this mission it is better to go on the left side of the runway, it recognizes it as an oncoming lane
OddyRash
And you can also soak Ryder, while he is sailing to the boat

O
OddyRash 27.12.21

You can also get Ryder soaked while he floats to the boat
. Optics is generally underestimated, there is no leveling up of the optics skill.
... I deserted her currency during the aggression on the area.

i
ivavjacheslav 27.12.21

And where with Smoke it is necessary to go after the train on a motorcycle and kill the bandits, I generally soared to go through
then an alternative came to my mind, I went after the train alone, overtook him, drove onto the metal archway of getting off the motorcycle and jumped on the train, soaked everyone and returned to Smoke.

A
African 27.12.21

If in the mission pier 69 you climb into the neighboring parking lot, then you can soak Tibon from a sniper rifle, all the bad guys will disappear, Karl will move to the water, and with the next shot Mona will soak Raider.

s
specter from TM 27.12.21

without jumping after the rider, you can demolish both boats from the bazooka from the land, and soak the rider when he is looking for his boat

k
kronos 27.12.21

Yeah, and you can still not be blunt, shooting at boats, but immediately wet Ryder.

G
GTAman 27.12.21

In a mission where you need to catch up with Freddie, it is better to leave Lock and go alone, then even if Freddie goes out of sight, the mission will not fail, all that remains is to get to the place and kill Freddie, and Lock will draw himself there)

g
gtalegend 27.12.21

in the "landing attack" mission, you can not swim under water, but just jump on a stone and walk 2 meters to the desired place)
In the last mission where you need to soak a smoke, you can not chase after him with a cannon, but stab him with a knife - he will fall down - and stab him while it will not die
better to throw a hammer at him - a couple or a minggan, well, a minigun is not interesting

i
iSergeyA 27.12.21

Someone else, but I did not manage to complete 2 races through the forest and countryside for a long time (the car could not withstand the heat of the struggle), having thought about one thing with my brains a little - I just took and changed the technical parameters of the cars.