3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21 10:14 pm

Does killing enemies affect relations with DD soldiers? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Can their soldiers be hostile or neutral towards Big Boss if they kill and maim all living things?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
hmm. how much I run, kill or pass quietly without killing. did not notice that something was changing. I don’t know, although I have gone through the plot a little, but still

P
PaulBaumer 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan I
'm absolutely parallel

R
RGC 28.12.21

By the way, at the main base, you can kill your soldier. On the research platform at the very top there is some kind of incomprehensible room without a roof. I threw the woman there and she crashed. Kaz said that I was not the Boss they wanted and the game was over = (

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 28.12.21

Scopolamine
Is it over or something? Or just how was it counted for losing the mission, with the proposal to boot from the last checkpoint?

R
RGC 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Of course, from the control point, otherwise it would be too harsh. I just didn't think that this was possible on the base.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

Scopolamine
Yes, this is possible, I also accidentally threw it off the platform))) they sometimes ask to train, there was nothing to stand at the cliff

A
Alexander Garifyanov 28.12.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
No. But for murders, demonic points are awarded, if these points are 30,000, then the horn will become long, and the face will be covered with blood. Moreover, the shower will no longer wash away this blood.

m
maksus 28.12.21

Alexander Garifyanov
you can not tell where to see these demonic glasses?

A
Alexander Garifyanov 28.12.21

maksus
They are not displayed