3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 28.12.21 10:27 pm

Secrets and gags of GTA (Grand Theft Auto)

Another theme that Grand Theft Auto players should love.

Here's what I know today:
1. When you press the Shift (special) button, you can hear the GG fart and burp)))
2. After you got on the metro, press Ctrl (attack), then the whole train will be under your control. Just do not accelerate too much, as an accident may occur, because there is another train ahead of you.
3. By breaking the box, you can find a bonus item or firearm.

The list has just begun, so there should be many more secrets and gags in GTA1.
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreytre83 28.12.21

At the station, you can hijack a train (attack button). And on the train you can catch up with the one in front. If you try to attach them or push another one with your train, then both of them will explode, and thereby you will die.

Electric rails. If there is a player or a citizen on them, then an electric shock kills you or him. If there is a car, truck or motorcycle on the rails, they explode.

With the help of a truck, tractor, bus, you can destroy cars. If a car explodes in front or behind your truck, your truck is slightly damaged, and if a car explodes from the left or right side, then there is a great chance that your truck will explode.

G
GTAshnik10013 28.12.21

I will join you soon.
Something all calmed down ((((....

a
andreytre83 28.12.21

Here are some more secrets

1) Hare Krishnas They can earn a maximum of "64000" and who can not attract the attention of the police.

2) Immortality on the rails in Liberty City and Vice City
Liberty City Vice City With this bug, you can wander on the rails of Liberty City without dying. If it did not work out, then here is a screenshot of the nose of the train you need to drive up to where the red line is and no further
Spoiler In order not to die on the rails, you need to do the following:
1) do not go out and then go on the rails ..
2) When cornering, keep strictly between the rails
3) Do not get stuck the player gets into the transport, if he reacts, the effect disappears and you die.