3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fundamentalist 15.11.19 10:06 pm

I removed the game crashes with the error laucher (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In short, can someone-n will help. Method great spear, changing the settings, I came to the option of increased resolution, forced by the scale of 1.2 from the base of the screen resolution. Plus I disabled TAA and FXAA anti-aliasing. I have tested it with enabled msaa on x2, also no crashes, but the image scaling was also included in 1.2, from the standard. The rest of the settings, no matter what, I have all on ultra. If you remove the scaling and enable TAA antialiasing, the game starts to crash with an unknown error Rockstar Lucera, randomly, in the time interval. I understand that all of the above, from a logical point of view, complete nonsense, but it's not a game but a collection of bugs, helped me lose 5 hours in a row without a single flight, 2 times in a row. Maybe you can help
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 15.11.19

fundamentalist
Yes it's not the graphics settings. I also have that crashes constantly, then play without a single flight until you get bored. But playing with zoom and TAA, try to remove aliasing, all of a sudden can really help

M
Modnov 15.11.19

fundamentalist
scaling that in the game? still without TAA eyes hurt.

S
Straik29a 15.11.19

in General I solved this problem by abolishing overclocking CPU and memory, put everything back to stock values. Helped, now no crashes