3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XocT132 28.12.21 10:58 pm

PMC rank (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Tell me why the rank of PMCs is increasing, otherwise I have been playing and doing PB tasks for a long time, but it does not increase
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 28.12.21

XocT132
Rank increases for attacking other PMCs

S
SkEwReK 28.12.21

After the mission (like 22), they will give the opportunity, so to speak, to build another base, also with sections and the possibility of protection, you can set traps, change the rank of people, and you can attack the bases of other enemies (if successfully, their people will be transferred to your base) and they can attack your base. Therefore, you need to think about how to protect yours. ^^, Hmm, but in general who knows the thread that you can modify the weapon yourself (change colors, sights, silencers ... then that the horn (shard) grows from kills, roughly speaking, and decreases if you play without killing .. can there still be gameplay? )))

R
R_D_V 28.12.21

SkEwReK
In the helicopter, you press the tab and choose to change there will be everything that can be changed in the game. With a nonsense horn, otherwise I would have played for a unicorn

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.12.21

R_D_V
about the horn is not bullshit

I
IBM_d3m1urg 28.12.21

Any tips for capturing a PB? And it’s difficult to capture them, especially from those who have A ++ on defense and palette devices.

S
SkEwReK 28.12.21

IBM_d3m1urg
Nuuu, I land on the heads of the base, then somehow lying down I stomp to the pipes, then under the bridge, then up to the mark, I have a locator on my prosthesis, with it you can see where the enemies are (at what distance)

S
SkEwReK 28.12.21

You can also throw shops to distract enemies, and put your inflatable copy that dangles =)))