3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klim Nikishin 28.12.21 10:58 pm

Armor (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

What type of armor do you use on a sortie?
I mean - 4 types
1) Basic (given at the beginning of the game)
2) Camouflage
3) Combat Armor
4) Parasite Suit
5) Other
I ask you to explain the answer
. it has very useful stealth properties.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

Klim Nikishin
I use depending on the terrain, in the jungle forest in Afghanistan under the sand.

N
NDes 28.12.21

Everything the old fashioned way, Fox and Les.

S
Stenos 28.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Fool in the gallery, you mean camouflage, and he is talking about the suit itself

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

Stenos
You are a fool if you don’t know how to read between the lines !!! You are not attentive to a deer, you also insult ...

S
Stenos 28.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Just go away ....

B
Brian griffin 28.12.21

camouflage suit or all-weather camouflage suit because it dampens footsteps

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

In general, we are talking about the fact that there is a standard "suit" with different camouflages (a bonus to stealth on a different landscape) and a black stealth suit in which your steps are not audible, and with pumping it also restores HP faster, and there is an armor suit, there is no bonus to disguise but armor ...
So the author asks - what do you prefer.

D
Devill666 28.12.21

alfainfo
and sobsno how to get it all?

R
RGC 28.12.21

It pisses me off that on PC when holding CTRL while squatting, the boss barely crawls, while on consoles the stick can be controlled and has intermediate options for movement. Because of this, only a secretive suit, because without it, like a turtle, while you sneak up on the enemy, you will be burned a hundred times

a
alfainfo 28.12.21

Devill666
Well, by default, I immediately had a camouflage in the research tree and this dark stealth suit - which then splits into two branches during research:
1. - steps are not audible, does not allow detection in night vision goggles and, with further development, accelerates healing when injured.
2. - pumping armor specifically in terms of increasing armor.