3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kutahin00 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Who will give the account the game to download and play offline? (Mad Max)

Who will give the account the game to download and play offline ?. The pirate rocked does not work and there is no money to buy the game yet. Maybe there are kind people who will add an account with Mad Max. If you write something in a personal. Thank you in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
Technic82 28.12.21

kutahin00
I am amazed at your naivety ... LOL =)))

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 28.12.21

kutahin00
I'm also looking for such kind people: D

k
kutahin00 28.12.21

clear blanch
And you are the smartest one would go a long time ago if there was work in my leaky city

s
sergigno 28.12.21

Tough guys, do not do nonsense .... You need money, go to the market and leave the boxes in case of emergency .. It's a shame to steal, it's not a shame to work ...

T
TheReds1892 28.12.21

yes, naive people are not extinct yet

S
Shego 28.12.21

kutahin00
No matter how full of holes your city is, it will not surpass mine. 32k residents for the whole town, and imagine I work there o_O and there is work and I myself am not 12 years old to invent nonsense about my city, that I am so poor and I have no job.

M
McLaren MP4-4 28.12.21

Too thin that I even cut myself.

k
kutahin00 28.12.21

Shego
32 thousand ???
Yes, I live in Khakassia, we have here in the whole region 300,000 people live, but in the city they will tell if there is 10k

S
SkyRaider 28.12.21

Dude, what's stopping you from downloading from a torrent is almost the same, plus you download 4 gig instead of 30 in the incentive!

S
Shego 28.12.21

kutahin00
Population of Khakassia 535 796 [1] (2015)
Be it even a village, only shkolotrona can afford to sit around and beg on the Internet. Even in a village with a population of 100 people, you can find a job if you want.

M
Maxinick 28.12.21

go to a bigger city, get a job, rent a hut and buy a game. Everyone does this if there is no work in the village. In general, they say the game is boring to yawn, so just wait for the pirate working, but for now, download the metal gear and enjoy at least virtual life. But my advice to you, as from a gamer with 22 years of experience - give up this business and live a real life, since there is no money even to play, go on a fucking trip to your native taiga and find yourself a woman)))))))

k
kutahin00 28.12.21

maxinick
22 Years of experience? And what games did you play in childhood at least one name in spite of google

A
Agent qracle 28.12.21

Download the pirate and that's it

N
NorthernSky 28.12.21

Such a nubas

R
RefLeks3113 28.12.21

Rebzya, the pirate is already on trackers, so let's no longer create similar themes

D
Dim4ik126 28.12.21

RefLeks3113
pirate works only for a select few. in 80% of people it does not plow. but I also don't have metal fat. there is nothing to play at all

R
RefLeks3113 28.12.21

Dim4ik126 Blah
, I sympathize. I bought Max, and Metol Gear plows norms)) In the same place, a new tablet for metal gear came out like v2

N
NorthernSky 28.12.21

The game is a rare slack. There is nothing to play with.

C
CRASHBULLET 28.12.21

Internet to pay for money is_)

M
Matveys 28.12.21

I have no money, but I want to play) I have a friend, many reasons interfere with his work, everyone is to blame, from the city administration to the president. Just sitting at home and complaining about the lack of money, he x "d - where does he leave the house in search of work. It is useless to advise such guys something, life will teach them.