3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Your favorite character in the entire Mortal Kombat franchise (Mortal Kombat X)

According to my ava, you can understand who my favorite Persian is ... your turn)
100 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black cloak. 28.12.21

Scorpio and Kitana.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 28.12.21

Netscraper
No, he found out for a while. And physically he cannot be in the service of a sorcerer. I won't spoil it.
It seems to me that small plot dlc is possible, judging by the ending.

S
Sunnyboys 28.12.21

Johnny cage

R
Radon_X 28.12.21

Cyrax and the Cabal

V
Voron200 28.12.21

Cyrax is generally very cool))))

i
igorek5262 28.12.21

Scorpio, Sonya, Johnny

D
Darkmoonlight 28.12.21

Noob Saibot, cannes! Even from the early deadly battles) Just an invincible character)

C
Cyber ​​man 28.12.21

Only Goro, only an easy victory over the last character on the ladder!

B
BioGen 28.12.21

It's cool to play for Barack Obama, before the current chose him)

c
corecter345 28.12.21

1. Tremor
2. Sub-Zero
3. Liu-Kan
4. Raiden.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 28.12.21

Scorpio and only him, from the first MK to the last

D
R
Russian_Lawyer 28.12.21

By the way, don't you think that our favorite scorpion has been greatly weakened? In MK9, he was one of the strongest: powerful series, simple combos. To play them - many considered it for nubism. Apparently, they decided to weaken him a little, but they weakened so much that now they will win the hell out of them. I looked, he had very weak blows: for example, a series of sword blows from 2-3% damage, this is less than a light kick (5%), even if the opponent is nubovy, you hit him, you hit him, but he does not die, yes and the chain throw was made more difficult and slowed down. The teleport was also slowed down and the distance was reduced, but an unforgivably powerful teleporter was blocked for the bastard Ermak, it has no distance - it overtakes you, wherever you are: at the other end of the arena, in the air, no matter what. Ermak always catches up with the goal, if you don't block, you'll get it. Is this fair? An imbalance is obtained

D
Dead_Funny_Face 28.12.21

Russian_Lawyer
I completely agree, I did a series of 15 out of 17 punches, but only there is little use from them, you press more on the buttons, a very weak character, all the punches are slow, I watched the tornado on MKX, iron black against a scorpion, so the scorpion was so slow on compared to his opponent, it seemed that he was not a playable character at all, very slow, very weak, but his fatality was at least at the highest level, it’s a pity that they did that ...

S
STALKERUGA 28.12.21

Spongebob skear penny!

R
Russian_Lawyer 28.12.21

Marrio_star
There is a hope that the patches will be tweaked, in general they need to tighten the balance, for example, Sub Zero also got it: he now has a very short freeze time. If the enemy is far away, then until you reach him, he already dies off, add to this the fact that freezing by itself does not cause damage ...

H
Hamsik888 28.12.21

1.Mileena 2.Kung Lau 3.Keino 4.Joni Cage 5.Jax

199111 28.12.21

yermak

M
MrYoda 28.12.21

night Wolf

X
XCAL1BRUH 28.12.21

Sub Zero and Kano.