3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom snake 28.12.21 11:19 pm

Base Development Tips (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Guys who know good advice write to this topic.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImTheGREED 28.12.21

Just improve evenly.

V
Venom snake 28.12.21

ImTheGREED Where
is the best place to look for elite fighters?

I
ImTheGREED 28.12.21

Venom Snake
The further along the plot, the more elite I met (although it may be in the completed quests I xs)

There is a mission with a hidden film (I don’t remember the name) it can be repeated very quickly (started> fultonish necessary (about 10 victims) + you take the film> go on foot> again take the mission (through the thing that is on the ground) and so on in a circle.Everything can be done in 5 minutes with the necessary skill.

h
human pixel 28.12.21

Venom Snake It's
better to invest in the base development platform and research department at first. Then to the combat platform. Resources are accrued passively + combat units for completing external tasks bring so much. From this, you can build and develop anything. And then it doesn't really matter.

About elite and legendary fighters - after completing the story, even at outposts among 4-5 soldiers of 1-2 S rank very often. Also, for a successful attack on the base (level 15-20), other players are given a pair of S and A rank volunteers + the kidnapped ones can also be an elite.

s
seffko 28.12.21

Spoilerhttp: //shazoo.ru/2015/09/02/32988/gajd-metal-gear-solid-5-rukovodstvo-po-materinskoj-baze