3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AcidCat 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Controlling Quiet (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I can’t figure out how to control it. After unloading from the helicopter, she just runs off to some mountain and sits there. If the target is near, then it can still somehow help, I cannot call for her, she herself also does not follow me, when I go out of the range of action with her, it simply disappears. Is that how it should be?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malcolm Hawk 28.12.21

AcidCat
It's simple. You open AyDroid, select the third (right) tab, then - in the partners menu. There will be "Espionage" and "Attack". With espionage, you throw her at the desired outpost, where she scatters cartridges / silencers, marks enemies and objects. The more time you give her (without attacking the post), the more detailed the intelligence will be.
An attack is an order for her to move to a certain point and wait for enemies BB.

I
ImTheGREED 28.12.21

Malcolm Hawk AcidCat
You don't have to go to the third tab! After opening the iDroid, press W or S and on the left, select the desired command, so much faster.

R
RGC 28.12.21

Are these functions available immediately? In my opinion, with a low level of relations with her, I did not have this, although I'm not sure

R
RGC 28.12.21

BOR_DOS2
So I blunt, ran with her like that at first, she sat somewhere constantly, and when the fight began, she pulled herself up. But when relations with her improved, she herself began to hang around with me everywhere.

S
Sectos05 28.12.21

After disembarking from the helicopter, the commands for Quet do not appear on the map immediately, you have to wait a few seconds and open the map again.