3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 28.12.21 11:42 pm

Is it a good or bad ending? And how many are there? Spoilers! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri died, Radovid was alive, Emhyr was killed, all sorcerers and nonhumans began to be brutally exterminated. He killed the witch, found the medallion, at the end all the creatures from the swamps began to climb into the house, where Geralt was, I don't know whether he survived or died.
And is there an ending with his death? Can Ciri be saved? Which one did you have?
91 Comments
Sort by:
121ktsvyv 28.12.21

It happened so - Cold was defeated, Ciri returned and became empress, Temeria was a vassal of Nilfgaard, Emhyr was alive, Diykstra and Radovid were killed. Geralt with Yen. I didn't want to see Ciri empress, although it would probably be better for the whole world, she is kind to everyone.

R
R_D_V 28.12.21

Yes, forget about these endings, apparently there are a lot of them, it's just not about them, not what they don't mean afterwards. At the very same time, Ciri went to the freezer, Emhyr was killed, that chief of the wild hunt was killed, The Witcher was left alone on the campaign because I tried to stir up the whole game with 2, in the end, in the end, I was left alone. In order to save the ciri, I probably didn’t need to take her with me to the Sabbath, I think this was the point of no return in the plot, of all the pity was a little only for her and Vesimira, On the islands a woman rules. Only the campaign there everything became ok according to the plot. Otherwise, all kinds of bullshit happened everywhere. I'll look later on YouTube all the endings to go through again, I already have no strength and desire, I’m already tired of these dialogues to the liver, to be honest, for a week of playing in the evenings. At times they are very tight, as for me. In general, the game is a cool game that keeps you interesting, you empathize with the characters.

Y
Y5J 28.12.21

R_D_V
Dialogue is an essential part of any RPG. In the Witcher, they are absolutely gorgeous)) after reading the saga, I felt that I was playing a book)) no matter how it sounds.

I
IGore37 28.12.21

R_D_V
To save Ciri you need to take her to the Sabbat. Respect her opinion for a good ending and hang out with her whenever possible.

S
Spartanez_86 28.12.21

IGore37
Above, I described all possible variations of the ending associated with Ciri, who is interested in reading it. Everything else depends on your choice =)

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

With me, Ciri said goodbye to Geralt, became the heir to the empire, Temeria was a vassal of Nilfgaard, Nilfgaard won the war, captured all the northern kingdoms and Novograd, Engyr killed all the conspirators and handed over power to her daughter. Skellig thrives thrives on a clever queen. Geralt happily lives with Triss in the Carpet. She became the king's advisor. Everyone is happy and contented. The ending I got was exactly the one I dreamed of. It's a pity that Dijkstra had just gone to kill for this ending.

A
Angelica04 28.12.21

In short, to have a good ending, you do not need to take money from the emperor for a daughter - after such an act of respect by Ciri for Geralt, it will fall forever, which is right, go wherever she lives with her, and not powder the brains of Triss and Ian, choose someone one and confess only to her in love. To win Nilfgaard, you need to kill, Radovod and Dijkstra. To win the north, it is necessary not to kill Radovid, then the bloodthirsty king will rule, he will win the war, or he will be killed, but not to kill Dijkstra, then the cunning king will rule, the north will win, but you will have to sacrifice the lives of Roche, Bianca and Thaler.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 28.12.21

I did it like this Ciri is alive and well became a witch Geralt with Yenifer stayed like this

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 28.12.21

By the way, guys, what after the end of the game all the characters disappear ian triss and ciri

K
Kosolapyi1 28.12.21

The ending is moronic. We told a bit about 5-6 characters. But about others, zero.

D
Diaz Daulbaev 28.12.21

And the truth is, somehow it turned out dibily, Ciri is a witch, she is doing well ... Nilfgard won the war, the conspirators are dead ... Temeria is a vassal of the blacks. And Geralt? And like Geralt, he also takes orders, runs around the world. and he always has no money (text of the epilogue), but he wanted so much to make her an empress (

n
n0zh1k 28.12.21

Diaz Daulbaev
So that Geralt does not go from ordering to ordering, you need to choose one sorceress, and in order for Ciri to become an empress, you need to take her to Emygyr and not take money

d
djjack 28.12.21

It passed so that Radovid is dead, Ciri is alive and a witch with a nominal sword. The Nilfs retreated with the living emperor. I live with Triss at the court, and I myself have now gone for new orders, or rather I will go now to look for treasures that I was not looking for. I spent 121 hours on the game, completed all the quests and orders that I found, except for one. Level 34. So small, because on the map I turned off important places at the very beginning and played without displaying them, that is, I understand that I did not find all of them, and there may be more tasks and experience.

T
TLman 28.12.21

Ciri survives and becomes a witcher
Radovid is killed by
Dijkstra killed
Nilfgaard rules, but Temeria is restored
Supported (I do not remember the name) the queen,
Skellige is flourishing Spun an affair with Triss (since Ian pissed me off)
From the mini endings:
Killed the monster - Anna survived but flew off coils
Keira and Lambert leave somewhere together
Bastard Junior becomes a bum
And he helped magicians, but non-humans got it

C
Chukchi in the tent 28.12.21

What does Radovid's survival affect? I’m reading him, everyone wants to kill him, but I somehow like this bald chess lover - and I especially don’t want to kill him, if he survives - will it turn out to be a mess with Tris?

N
Nighthawkreal 28.12.21

He will win the war, but most likely he will arrange a cheerful life for everyone.

D
DVovan61 28.12.21

guys, and if you go to the island of fogs for ciri, you can then return to the skelige or to other locations. or this is the end of ur-25, answer who knows. Thank you.

r
rkw 28.12.21

I received an offer from Dijkstra to help arrange an assassination attempt on Radovid .. The question arose: probably half of the game has been completed (the main quest is now to take Umma from Vronnitsa) if I help Dijkstra now, how will events develop? Wouldn't it be better to wait?

m
mordvin121 28.12.21

rkw Nothing
will change.
Next spoiler
Spoiler after you help arrange the assassination attempt, Radovid will not die and later, towards the end of the game, Dijkstra will give you a quest to kill Radovid, and only then he will die, this quest can be easily skipped if you break Dijkestree's second leg (how will you get to this point you will understand everything yourself)

S
Sringi 28.12.21

Tell the guys, is it possible to get a "happy ending" if you still show it to Emgyr? maybe something needs to be done?