3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
H
Homikator 29.12.21

There is even nothing to argue about, the best and everything, even hardcore players I think will be for.

T
Timur Virinsky 29.12.21

Diamondwitcher
read books) in Yennefer's book is even more bitchy, and Geralt is not so stern and charismatic. In the game, I really liked the performance of Priscilla Ballad about Yennefer and Geralt.

W
Wild rider 29.12.21

I personally rated it at 9-ku. Mainly due to poor-quality transfer of saves. And the plot in 1 part is better.

H
Homikator 29.12.21

Wild Rider
In the next couple of years, the game will not be better and most will remember exactly the 3rd Witcher.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

Everyone knows the main competitor ... And it seemed that a super feature with three GGs could not be surpassed ...

S
Shine 29.12.21

Um ... no. The game does not even have the ability to romance a cute elf and swell with a black man, what kind of RPG is this?
But seriously, the game was not impressive. From the moment of the announcement, I expected more, and so I got a dull open world and not the most exciting combat system. The plot, as always, is on the level, but clearly does not reach a revolutionary project and a masterpiece in the industry. A couple of pleasant evenings are guaranteed, but no more.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.12.21

but what about the last of the mustache?

C
Cucumber312 29.12.21

The Witcher will be forgotten after the release of all paid DLCs.
For the game will not work out on one free item.

Again, some major AAA project will come out, and the Witcher will be forgotten.

This is the fate of all singles.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.12.21

For me, yes is the best game. Better Gothic 1,2,3. Better than The Witcher 2.3. And these are the beloved Universe. 100 out of 10.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.12.21

Koshkotyan
The Witcher will be forgotten after the release of all paid DLCs.
You have a lousy conclusion, sobokotyan. Gothic 2 Night of the crow. Until now, a sea of ​​sites. The same witcher first. TES series. So I have to grieve you, O son of delusion, as an assassin from Gothic would say.
And yes. You yourself answered your own question. There are fans. Yes. A lot of them. And many people not only played, but also read the book.

M
ManowaR 29.12.21

Far from being the best, but at a height, at least until the release of TES 6.

W
Wild rider 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
So, about every 2 years, there is a game that deserves the title of "best game in history"? Too loud. Shitty top.
I understand that there are massive polls on large sites to objectively evaluate the game of a generation (I mean the generation of consoles). Game of the Generation is called. For example, a year and a half ago I announced the 2005-2013 generation game on my blog with all the proofs, collecting the maximum number of voting results and awards. This is a tower. Then, excuse me, some kind of fanboy begins: to talk about the game all the time.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

Two or three? Yes, I have been playing all my free time since the release! Not a single game was so addictive! Now level 15)))))))))))

H
Homikator 29.12.21

Wild Rider
RPG fans understand a lot, and the rest can only say that there are other best projects, but let's be objective, such games are released every 5-10 years, that's why they can be called the best, at least in their genre.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

MunchkiN 616
My first game on PS4. Very atmospheric, catchy. BUT! Stupidly compare the amount of work CD Projekt RED b Naughty Dog

s
seffko 29.12.21

you start the good old Arcanum and forget about the witcher for several hours.

C
Cucumber312 29.12.21

THURISAZ
Something I don't really see the ongoing hype from the first Witcher.
Gothic sites?
So what?
There is also a sea of ​​sites on Stalker.
This is not an indicator of "eternal" play.

TES is only afloat thanks to massive modding.

The same GTA VI will be released - they will forget. Only it will not be soon.

s
seffko 29.12.21

GrihanTrojan
What is roleplay in the witcher ?? fuck, plump and kill only monsters and enemies ?? If you write RPG then attribute action RPG

I
Inkognito21blr 29.12.21

Everything is great, only the plot is complete shit.

D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21

Oldschoollers! How glad I am to see you in my thread!