3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diamondwitcher 29.12.21 12:00 am

Best Game Ever ... ever (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends! Isn't it time to confess to ourselves?
167 Comments
Sort by:
m
mordvin121 29.12.21

BarackKamacho
I don’t compare these games at all for me these are two completely different games the
ability to screw up the quest by clicking in the wrong place you might think in the witcher there is no such thing
to solve any quest even with eloquence, even though genocide of all living things did you play the witcher? There are such choices in almost every quest.
the opportunity to play at least a cute chick with 10 charisma relying on partners, either a pacifist or a sullen sniper, is layered on the possibility of a killed witcher, a game that was conceived as a game about Geralt of Rivia, a witcher-assassin of monsters who always works alone.
It is foolish to compare them, these games are completely different, all the more to say that Fallout 4 would be better without even playing it.

B
BarackKamacho 29.12.21

mordvin121
I am not saying that he is better, I am saying that the fallout concept is better, understand the difference you

E
Elite User 29.12.21

The Witcher 3 is a worthy representative of the RPG genre (action RPG), in fact it is one of the best. That is why, if you are interested in the RPG genre, where a huge, well-developed world looms, with a deep history and no less deep, well-developed characters, then this game (and even the entire series together with books) is a must-see. The game will not leave anyone indifferent.

warp 37
I don't know who you have to be to say that F4 will outshine B3. It is already clear to everyone that any game from Befesda is devoid of an interesting plot, interesting characters, fascinating gameplay (yes, swinging swords in Skyrim oh how fun it was or shooting without VATS in F3). Undoubtedly, there will be a huge world for exploration and ... perhaps this is all that comes to mind from the previous creations of Bethesda (starting with Morrowind, only the graphics and universes change, but the essence is the same, and now compare the progress from the first Witcher to the third).

m
mordvin121 29.12.21

BarackKamacho
I confused you with warp 37 which said that fallout 4 is better.
I already wrote to you about the concept of the game, about a chick, patsephist, sniper, factions, quests and decision making. In the Witcher, in addition to joining any faction and the ability to go into the city to start killing everyone right and left, everything is there.

m
mordvin121 29.12.21

Elite User I
totally agree with you.

z
zhekazloy 29.12.21

On the subject:
The game is good, no doubt, as a game of all times, you have had enough.
For me, this niche is occupied by Morrowind, which is where the truly complete freedom of action.
The aforementioned Gothic:
with all my respect for it, it is terribly linear with many restrictions, just choose one of the three rails and follow the road.
Zy - the witcher is still too young to speak at all, time will tell.
ZyZy- TES 6 - according to the arbor, the game will return to the principles of Morrowind, as we know after it there was a current simplification by cutting off the interaction functionality (and the skills of the ability)

s
seffko 29.12.21

The Witcher 3 is like Fable, heh.

T
TheDexter 29.12.21

the only + the witcher is the consequences of the
game will be forgotten in 4 months

k
killerBD1 29.12.21

Deus Ex (any part) RPG?

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.12.21

Everyone decides for himself how good the game is and whether it will be interesting, say, five years from now. By the way, a paradoxical thing may happen. those who do not like it now may like it later. Maybe in a couple of years I might like it too, I hope. Not yet.

A
Alex36320 29.12.21

Diamondwitcher
That's all 2 parts passed) This one, because of its stupid bugs, enrages (Although it was transferred several times and why? Zta 5 wins in my hit parade! The Witcher 3 is early access! When all dlc come out then everything will fall into place ! And now this is a raw product! (This is my opinion) Although it is visible to everyone!

G
Garrus-1994 29.12.21

Plainescape, Arcanum, Foul 2, Masquerade of the Vampires, KOTOR and Morrowind, no part of The Witcher has surpassed. Although some of these games (Plainescape, Arcanum) are party games, and the Witcher is focused on exploring the world, and therefore it is not very correct to compare them, it is written here that this is the best game in history, i.e. can be compared to any game. Of course, I understand that now everyone is under the impression of The Witcher, and I liked him myself, but with the games that I named above, he cannot be compared, and you have to be either an idiot or an idiot who played only in the Witcher series and did not play the games mentioned above, and call The Witcher a game of history. And if we talk about hardcore, then Wizardy 8 is much more complicated than the Witcher. Therefore, The Witcher is not the best game in history.

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

Garrus-1994
But it is the best game of our time and in recent years, as well as one of the best in general, but it is incorrect to call anything the best in general. Everyone has their own preferences and fetishes.

killerBD1
Action with RPG elements, i.e. dialogues, nonlinearity and quality

s
seffko 29.12.21

Garrus-1994 to
me the new divinity seemed more interesting
XBoy360 of
recent years is it from 2015? 0_0

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

seffko In
recent years, this is from 2015 and back, for 5 years for sure, even somewhere before DA: O, not better, but not worse, after all, the scales are different. Also, I think it is not correct to compare it with a party RPG with isometric views, such as a plancape or arcanum.

G
Garrus-1994 29.12.21

XBoy360
But history is not the present, but everything that was in the past. And GTA5 is objectively on a par with The Witcher, and it's stupid to deny it. If only there is no personal dislike for GTA, but then it is definitely stupid and all objectivity is lost. From the nickname it is clear to me that I like the Mass Effect, objectively I understand that the Witcher is better, but subjectively I like the ME series more. And the best can be called, for example, the games that I brought, they are really the best in their genre and not a single game has come close to them.

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

Who can name the best film? Straight the very best. And, if his answer is not in doubt, I will name the best game. Those. this option is almost impossible. Even the music - the 500 best songs of all times and peoples from Rollin Stone magazine really contains only masterpieces, but there are 500 of them, and besides them, everyone can name about the same.

G
Garrus-1994 29.12.21

seffko
Oh, for sure I forgot about him) Probably the effects from the Witcher have not yet fully passed. Well, honestly for me they are equal. As well as GTA.
XBoy360
Also, I think it is not correct to compare it with a party RPG with isometric views, such as a plancape or arcanum.
And you think correctly. But still, based on the name of the topic, it follows that it is possible and necessary to compare them. And the plot in Playsncape is better than the plot in The Witchers. This can be compared even despite the partisanship and not partisanship)

X
XBoy360 29.12.21

Garrus-1994
GTA5 after the 4th - yes, cool, but against the background of SA - pure castrato, where all the publicized scale and vastness of the world comes down to a long highway with rocks on the side and an almost unused desert. It is only online, and 80% of the action alone takes place in the city, but in the CA, where you just do not visit for the plot. Plus, the campaign itself for the most part resembles not a serious gangster showdown, but the everyday problems of an old fart, a kid with a dream and a psycho (by the way, Trevor's mission is just a bomb), and in the SA there was a gang and brain-boring cops (as in the fifth , only tougher), in Vice City, in general, everything is substituted and terrible pitfalls are forced to surface, exactly like in the 4th part. And the fifth, objectively it is 10 out of 10, and I just squealed with buzz during the passage, but two years later, I realized that feelings for SA and the previous ones are still stronger. And these three heroes are by no means brilliant, as it seemed before, because you penetrate all the heroes in different ways, which destroys the general rhythm of the game. And there are not enough part-time jobs - not mods, but official part-time jobs, as it was, I understand that they are, like, for realism, but carrying 30 barrels is not realism, so the work could be returned, because it is banal, except for the cartoon , in gta5, after the passage of the plot there is nothing to do.

R
Ret Ert 29.12.21

Strange, but the comments on the blog that the game is the best were minus.
Facepalm *