3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonikusrus 03.01.22 11:05 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Command Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

So the people of the game are already on torrents, so we share with each other what the game you liked or what upset you in it.
202 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz777 03.01.22

How to go through mission 4, I chose a female colonel ?? Transport must be protected there. I have already been in 3 different types and protection ... Even after the destruction of their MSC, a new one remains.

G
G.T.A._Uffologist 03.01.22

I have already prepared a coffin for the game, and the whole series in particular. Command conker-like a big chocolate cake-strong base of Tiberian dignity and the first red alert .. then the most flourishing-tiberium wars and red alert 2. Then red alert 3 smelling of feces, but nevertheless looks even more or less. And on top is a big shovel, a solid G @ VNA called Tiberian twilight. We put all this in an oak coffin and bury it in the ground ... That means, I liked it in 4K:
1) The idea of ​​classes, I fully support
2) A variety of units, developed really tried
3) The crawler system, BUT I expected crawlers to be like an advanced prototype of the msc. As a result, it replaces all buildings and the base in particular. NOT WANT!
I was also shocked by the graphics. This is, well, that 2000 pot! In red alert 2, the graphics were probably a little worse. PPC is simple. I'm not even talking about avoiding the collection of tiberium and rebuilding the base, which was replaced by the "general's resource" (relatively speaking), which is not clear what it is, and it is not clear where it is from, and fast-responding uterine crawlers. By the way, the most offensive thing is that they threw out our alien colleagues, although they promised finally an invasion. Their idea of ​​crawlers would look livelier. The plot, too, the videos are just as dull, and the narrative has become generally heaped up, but not complete, and certainly not epic. And there are only more questions than answers. In general ... RIP C&C

G
Geor Kulaev 03.01.22

G.T.A._Uffolog to the point on excellent!

s
stormwitch85 03.01.22

the game sucks !!! disappointed very much: (((from C&C except for the actors there was nothing left !!!!!! the restriction in the construction of equipment infuriates, the infantry is available in defense, equipment in the attack and the air in support !!!! the game is complete shit !!!!!!!

P
Pain666 03.01.22

Hmm, my disappointment knew no bounds how it was possible to SO ruin the game, I am deeply at a loss what types they were developing, the game was FULL SHIT ...

S
SimonkaX 03.01.22

Well, in general, a normal game, not C&C of course, but it turned out to be a rather interesting strategy)

T
TJ78 03.01.22

I liked everything in the game, for the epilogue you can do it!

s
salt398 03.01.22

well, nafig ... I didn’t like it at all! Neither the norms of graphics, nor the economy in the game, stupid AI ... fucked up the game ... on 2 missions deleted the fuck the game ... the 3rd part was much better

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

Now I've reached, apparently, the final mission for the GSB (I'm used to calling them that, the GDI goes to the furnace).
Before that, I was cutting without stopping for about 3 hours. Now I took a break, I was already tired of playing.
What really pissed me off was the process of completing the Death to the Prophet mission. We're tasked with keeping Colonel James safe until she is ready to fire on Kane. As always, you need to cross the entire map and chop all the NOD soldiers into a vinaigrette. At first everything went smoothly enough. I got to my destination without any particular problems (as it turned out later, it was only an intermediate point). He kept a defensive defense there until our colonel did something about it with wires. Only I was glad that James was finally going to shoot, as it was not there. Here, damn it "does not shoot". Dumb. Really guessed just now? You would have taken a position a kilometer away.
Everything. We go to the next position. Along the way, meeting the resistance of the GCD. Fortunately, I was able to collect Tiberium and accumulated on the 3rd level of technology. Immediately otrohal his beloved Mastodons and went to demolish everything right and left. Having reached the control point, this ... eghm, "woman" tells me that, they say, "We need to cut off the generator of the protective field so that I can shoot." Well, I think, okay, a couple of crawlers is not a thing to destroy. My eyes almost fell out when I saw that this ill-fated generator was guarding about 100 (and maybe more) GCD units, infrastructure, protective fields, tanks, infantry aviation, Liviofans, and some other kind of henna. In general, the entire northern part of the map is solid red. Here the colonel gave me reinforcements (though very stupid, I still had to do all the work). My tier 2 tanks quickly turned to coals. But before that, not a single living soul had withstood the Mastodons, and this time it did not. However, usually, I lose at most 1 Mastodon. Capturing this point, I lost 6 (!!!). But I repeat that the NOD is powerless against this technique, so that he does not put it there, and these guys will always break through any defense. So, having captured this unfortunate generator, I survived, completed the mission when there were still about 8 minutes left (yes, yes, the mission was on time! We were given about 30 minutes) and prepared for the final final beautiful video. So no, it was not there. This fool gets to this Kane somewhere it is not clear where and nothing happens. And then they tell me that I must again saw through the entire map from the south to the north, clean up everything around the "Screen" tower and see if this brute is dead or not.

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

I support all those who are dissatisfied with the game!
Personally, I had a desire to sue EA for moral damages!
4 tiberium wars, billions of victims, 80 years of history in the game, and 12 years of the history of the series boiled down to the fact that a certain alien Kane made the wrong address and accidentally hit the ground. All this time he was only trying to escape to his own people, at the same time using human religiosity and fanaticism ........................... I want a murderer, and that's all? ???????????

I propose my version of the plot, litter if I write in the wrong place, and I warn IMHO, I would like this .:

So, it starts with a full-fledged invasion of screenshots, but not those that were before, but completely redone.
In the style that was only the detachments of collectors, and here is a real army. The strength of which will be in huge numbers (epic attacks, wiping out zones that are not ready for resistance) and technical superiority (plasma cannons from aliens, in my opinion, are much more decent than those of human factions).
They arrive not just like that, but to destroy the unexpectedly found eternal enemy - Kane.
Kane is screen by birth and an ambitious traitor. His goal is to create a super-race that uses half tiberium, half different (humanity turns out to be the ideal material for creating this super race), which will help him take over the empire of the screen.
The GSB, forced to make an urgent alliance with Kane, relies on the increased power of the army (striking forces in the form of mammoths and mastodons, capable of destroying large numbers of enemies without dying).
Gradually, during the missions, the GDG learns the true intentions of Kane (changing humanity and conquering the empire of the Screens) and the Screens (destroying Kane, all life on the planet and replenishing the resources of Tiberium), at the same time finally finding a way to destroy Tiberium (sound resonators were the first idea, now that- something abruptly). Having received the opportunity to destroy tiberium, they accordingly deal with the screenshots.
New detachments appear, much more effective against screenshots (and they, in turn, move away from the idea of ​​mass character and move to manufacturability - special skills, etc.).
Kane, in response, puts up the first units of the super race, they have no human flaws (special types of weapons), and there are no shortcomings of screenshots (tiberium is only their reinforcement, and the weapon easily strikes it, is not very effective).
Then there are three endings, Kane achieves a complete modification of all members of the GCD brotherhood.
The GSB repels the attack of the Screens, and finally kills Kane, a golden age ensues.
The screenshots kill Kane and seize the land (well, or they find contact with the remnants of the survivors and, having said thanks for killing our enemy, they get away and take tiberium with them).

As a result, we get 12 missions per side:
GSB
1-4 counterattacks of screenshots, a forced alliance with GCD
5-8 disclosure of plans
9-12 destruction of enemies
GCD
1-4 rescuing Kane from a direct threat
5-8 first elite units, and the first victories over enemies
9-12 destruction of enemies
Screens, a little less
1-4 attack, race for Kane
5-8 destruction of enemies.

We have two-stage factions:
GSB:
-powerful tank detachments, a large number of infantry
-equipment and infantry that easily hit tiberium units of the enemy (against Screens 5+, against Kane's elite only paired with the first stage)
GOD:
-partisan-organized army, by type SNS3
-elite units with special abilities
Screens:
-numerous (tobish cheap), mediocre units
-high-tech, but expensive elite units.

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

I've just finished the game. I don’t understand, but Kane, what, an alien who just really had a hotz home? And because of that, he fucked our brains all this time, all these parts of the game?

D
Dgosser 03.01.22

Yes, this is the "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy")))))))))))))))))

G
Geor Kulaev 03.01.22

Kane an alien ?! OMG (I just took down the game) yes crazy))

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

The campaign for the GDI ends in nothing. Colonel James (shhhh .... that sort of) shoots at us and Kane. We're not really killed. And when she was already ready to put a decisive bullet in us, a resurrected Kane appears from somewhere, saves our skin and leaves through the Screens portal somewhere in the violet distance.
This is the end of the Tiberium saga. Expected more.

PS I sent a bunch of my saves to the site. There are saves from almost all missions, from all important moments. There is also a save made 10 seconds before the completion of the final task. After that, you can watch the final video.

D
Dill 03.01.22

The campaign of the triumphant closing of the series did not work out.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 03.01.22

Slag, slag, slag, slag, slag and more SLAG! I got to the 5th mission for the GDI and took the fuck out ... I washed 600 rubles down the toilet (
I thought they would come to their senses after RA3 ...

E
Extermination 03.01.22

SNS3 is cooler. I wonder if anyone still has it?

S
Strelok 03.01.22

I'm playing with a friend right now in SNS3 in Garena))), for some reason, in simple, right now, we set Kane's rage

S
Saiyan 03.01.22

By the way, maybe I have not considered the zest of the game, which lies precisely in the technical superiority over the enemy? and in the future, it takes longer to build the most advanced technology, but also decomposes the initial technology into atoms in a couple of volleys? But all the same, IMHO, it would be better to make a seizure of the territory for which points would be awarded for choosing upgrades, as this fuss with crystals looks stupid.

V
Violent Kane 03.01.22

Personally, by the middle of the game, I gained experience building Mastodons. Although they are slow and clumsy, they take out the NOD's technique from a couple of volleys. In total, you can build 4 such tanks + their skeletons are restored automatically after some time + you can send an engineer to such a skeleton.
So you can get even more than 4 Mastodons if you wish.
These tanks are the most powerful weapons in the game. They broke through the defense of the NOD, in the penultimate mission, when it was necessary to capture the generator of the protective field. They were protecting my fallen GTS. They defended the Skrin tower in the last mission for 10 minutes. So these are not tanks, but heroes. The coolest unit at the GSB.
NOD (checked) has no analogues in power.

And I do not agree about crystals. I once again liked this feature. Collected once and you can not steam.