3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
roverman 05.01.22 01:17 am

How do I spend my GTA Online pre-order bonus? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Those who pre-ordered in advance will receive a very decent start-up capital online. Question: where and on what will you spend?
Krch subject.
32 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimka3991 05.01.22

One million ... I don't even know, this amount online is enough for one more or less prestigious apartment, and a supercar of the middle segment, or for Adder alone, and zero, well, full tuning will take another plus or minus 500k)

BarackKamacho
Even if you if you convert everything into cash and it will kill you, the money will remain with you, it is impossible to take it away.

And yes, roverman is right, there will be an imbalance, and it will be huge in the direction of console players, it is enough for a group of 2-3 people of level 100+ to go to the server and take armored cars, as all lowlevels will scatter home.

If anyone is interested, here is my stat with all the income and expenses for these one and a half years, absolutely everything was bought (in general, everything), + various expenses during this time (cartridges, food, other trifles)

Not actively playing with August of last year to exit robberies because there simply was doing nothing, otherwise the costs would be passed for 100+

Normal quests are available from level 80 (and the actual availability of the latest) will bring you somewhere 25-28k per 10- 15 minutes of real time, I'm not talking about robberies at all, even in the final one you get a total of 200 thousand per snout, and with friends it takes two hours in real time, with random it will be possible to pass forever, so the money / time ratio is about one and also, except that it brings variety to the gameplay. It should also be borne in mind that anxiety in a free session is very expensive. Blown up the car of that guy you didn't like ?? Please pay him 15k insurance. With vigorous kneading, I personally spend 400-500k per week on cartridges.

So a million is nothing more than start-up capital, which must be spent wisely, otherwise those who have been waiting for GTA on PC for these half a year would be very bad.

G
GasoLine | GL 05.01.22

The first thing I will do after starting the game and completing the introductory mission is to release half of the money from the pre-order for booze and whores for Michael, after I dial Franklin and pile on him: D

r
roverman 05.01.22

In general, I personally take it for granted: the most expensive hut for 500k + Pegassi Vacca for 240k = 740k.
Leftovers for weapons.
And the rest can already choose your first transport:
http://gta-v5.ru/vehicles/

i
iKapusha 05.01.22

roverman
and on whores and blackjack there will be nothing left at all

p
pos.aleks 05.01.22

Well, if you start online for the first time, then with 1 lvl you will not particularly roam, tk. weapons, tuning, gear open in the course of the play (you need to pump). If I'm not mistaken, then the starting set of weapons is a pistol, a shotgun and something else, well, and a couple of modifications to them. So the first thing I do is buy a small apartment, a not very expensive car and whatever weapons will be available, and I'll throw the rest into the bank until better times

P
PRIVA 05.01.22

500 thousand left online! Hata gelek pumped and porsche 911 turbo pumped a little weapon.

I bought a house in the village.
"independence day" something like this)

B
Blackeys911 05.01.22

Hello everyone.
Need some advice.
I got a lemon for pre-order and spent it in 5 minutes. How to start the game with a new profile (or otherwise) to get a million tanks again?
I bought it on incentive, but, on a hike, there is an account of the account in social.
Thank you

_
_1JoKeR1 05.01.22

Blackeys911 is
no way

K
Krrrva 05.01.22

No way

V
Vladimir_2021 05.01.22

Blackeys911 No
way online anymore =)

I
Ilya233 05.01.22

And you are cunning ... No way, you want a lot.

v
victorzh 05.01.22

Blackeys911
What did you spend on?