3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 05.01.22 01:30 am

Ending (Betrayer)

I did not understand this ending.
He freed everyone he could in peace - after the monsters attacked the fort of hope, he went to the location where Allison's twin was burned, she said to me, "I'm sorry", the spirits immediately appeared and the credits began. Throwing at the beginning of the game, Ellison stands and does not speak, he did not receive the achievement of the release of ALL spirits (although it seems like everyone was released), he walked through all the locations - he writes that there is nothing that can be heard day / night.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomb [A] Null 05.01.22

The same garbage, but there would be a game in Russian, perhaps it would be clear why. Most likely she lied from the very beginning, i.e. it is the most important problem, and there were different answers in the dialogues. Most likely there are several endings, you have to wait for a Russified game, or when the publishers themselves decide to release it in Russian.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 05.01.22

Bomb [A] Null The
developer said the ending is buggy and they are fixing it. When the patch is ready, he does not know. (

o
outoforder 05.01.22

Poking around the news but nowhere did I find that the ending was buggy. After the finale, Alisson says that she could not let go of her sister or something like that. When he throws at the beginning there is an explanation hanging, "you have finished the plot, but you can freely explore the world of the game."
But I also did not understand the ending, despite the language barrier, English in the game is very difficult.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 05.01.22

outoforder
well, the bug with the ending seems to have been fixed.
Oh, I'll wait for Rusik, I'll go through the game again.

S
SkyraX 05.01.22

Well, which ending is NOT buggy?

A
AsKein 05.01.22

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
"I didn't get the achievement of freeing ALL spirits"
Most likely I missed my ghost at the last location!

a
aist16 05.01.22

The game has one ending that does not depend on the choice of phrases in the dialogues (Verified). It is necessary to periodically inform the Woman in Red about the results of the study. While exploring the last locations, the Woman in Red remains in Port Hope. There, and it is necessary to periodically report to her, after which new quests may appear, both in this and in other locations. It is necessary to visit and "Listen" in both modes - "In the Light" and "In the Dark".
The woman in red, in the last location, buries her sister, asks for forgiveness, apologizes and evaporates .... The credits go, then a message appears that you have reached the end, but you can continue to explore the locations.
During the game, if "X" - "Listen" starts to lead you in vain in a circle, then there are unfulfilled tasks in the previous locations. Return through the "World Map", and there "Listen" in the Light and in the Dark.

There is a compass strip at the top, when you press "X", white rectangles appear on both edges of this strip. You need to turn so that these rectangles become the same brightness, and go in this direction, you will definitely stumble upon what is required to complete the game. That is, the game "leads right by the handle" - sets both the direction and the sequence of the search. At first, I went through the entire location on "X", without striking the bell, until the message appeared: "Nothing is heard in the Light anymore." Then he struck the bell, and walked along the "X", until the message appeared: "In the Darkness, nothing else is heard." Then I muffle the bell, and go to the next location on the World Map.
The color scheme in the game can be restored: Esc - Color settings - Color saturation - move the slider to the right to the limit.

a
aist16 05.01.22

AsKein
At the moment of the release of the last spirit, a specific message appears on the screen that all spirits are released.
If not all spirits are released, there will be difficulties in the end, the Woman in Red warns about this.