3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holygirl 05.01.22 01:30 am

elements. (Diablo 2)

there were several questions about the elements.
I read guides on light forty, they write there that the measure is needed for infinity. In fact, the question arose immediately, but does infi lower the resists of lightmoons? and how exactly, just the sum of the aura and - lightresists from the weapon?
and 1 more question is very interesting, the aura of the convoys and how do they work together on kolymoons? summed up?

and about the question. for example there is a weapon with dmg 100 poison for 10 seconds. and a helmet (randomly invented) 100 poison for 20 seconds.
the question is, how do they work together?
and also, the runeword Crescent Moon. will light magpie with this word break through imuns?
62 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holygirl 05.01.22

clear. Well, at least memory + 9 appeared) is already better. Vovka ceases to like

Hlor13

on the area it is written that the ancients had a max of 100 lightmoons. so if Alec and the others get used to it, then infi will remove the imun

H
Hlor13 05.01.22

info does not exactly remove the immune!

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Vovka ceases to be liked. I sat for a minute and thought - what vovka? : /

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

coryasan
wounded and killed in 1 response. the keyboard is wet, it already cries out with laughter

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Yy, he laughed
too ) on the areata it is written that the ancients had a max of 100 light. so if Alec and the others get used to it, then the infi will remove the imun The Ancients can generate with "Lightning Enchanted" - then no infi and lr will help

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

dachshund. and what changes with Lightning Enchanted? imuna there, dmg? reveal the secret

A
Alec 05.01.22

any unique mob on hella can generate Lightning Enchanted with a light cut so that nothing can be removed.

Speaking of the ancients: Madawc's innate light immunity is 100%. This means that you can generate them without LU, and the light immunity will have its own innate current. Which is easily removed by infics.

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

And in the stern, the increase in cuts of the light enchant is changing?

A
Alec 05.01.22

every time you hit the LE mob, charged bolts are cast from it

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Lightning Enchanted:
Lightning Minimum Damage: + 66% damage
Lightning Maximum Damage: + 100% damage
Lightning Resist: + 75%
If Unique is hit or put into hit recovery, 8 level (mlvl / 2) lightunique bolts are released, each applying ( 2 * lvl) -1 lightning damage.
Forgot:
Magic Resistant:
Bonuses are applied individually in the following order if Resist <100%:
Cold Resistance: + 40%
Fire Resistance: + 40%
Lightning Resistance: + 40%
Only now xs, the ancients are Magic resist, or not?

j
jk241 05.01.22

show me light litter that will remove the imun !!! For example, the ancients!

http://www.playground.ru/redirect/

Here is a video of how a light magpie with infics knocks down the ancients, it is clearly visible that Madavka does not have an imun.

h
hangover 05.01.22

Some craftsmen collect CTA in the staff +3 ES, in the end it turns out +5 ES;)
why 5? oO

85 + 42 = 127, those up to 126 cuts the immunity is removed.
and not (85 + 42) / 5 = 25 => up to 124LR inclusive?

A
Alec 05.01.22

there will be 25.2, those 125 immun will also break through.

A
Alec 05.01.22

(85 + 41) /5=25.2 => up to 125LR inclusive.

c
coryasan 05.01.22

why 5? oO
+1 with CTA, +1 BC (battle command)

A
Alec 05.01.22

it makes no sense to do kta in 3es staff, 40lvl EU hangs for about half an hour. castanul from the chest and run, kta with spirit on a swap.

c
coryasan 05.01.22

Well, now imagine that you are not on a pvp map, but, for example, run to nichlu for keys. Running to the chest every time is tiresome. I, on xts, with such a staff would be calmer.

H
Holygirl 05.01.22

40 lvl eu)))) I don’t take the eu at all, in the stump. for mf sorcery on sc. especially since there is a staff with a meme, the EU threw it and went

h
hangover 05.01.22

(85 + 41) /5=25.2 => up to 125LR inclusive.
well, since neither you nor me have any supporting facts, you will have to stay "with your own" :)
zs. mb compote will write;)

A
Alec 05.01.22

just find a mob with 125 cut and check;)