3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 05.01.22 01:42 am

Update 1009 Discussion (Killing Floor 2)

Well, here's the long-awaited update. The only thing that is not clear is why all these manipulations with beta versions, if the game is already in early access. But the developers decided not to add new content to the stable update, but first release the beta.

Two new maps: catacombs and an evacuation point. For me, the 2nd map is more interesting than the catacombs due to the fact that the 1st is too dark, and the battery in the flashlight quickly sits down and you have to shoot at random into the darkness.
Reworked berserker perks, but I didn't really play with them.

2 new perks: Blaster and Flamethrower. New perks made me happy - they returned the good old m79. RPG-7 - pleases with the scale of destruction. The explosive's initial weapon is some sort of pukalka with grenades. The flamethrower has a self-made flamethrower made of deziks))

The sounds and Flex were delighted, the loss when a fat man explodes, multi-meter guts fly everywhere)) And in general, a dismemberment that is needed and it became cooler with this new feature. Just to see everything in all its glory, you need a map of at least 980. Although I played 970 at a high level of detail and, in principle, playable
New movements and attacks of mobs, especially FB. Added lighting for his cleavers, as well as lighting for the saw. Apparently this is done so that the saw of the type heats up from high revolutions.

A lot of new weapons, but still each class has 4 barrels. And finally, we added double pistols - everything is cool, animations like we saw in the video (in the motion capture studio), but there is a big but. Inconvenient aiming mode. You aim with one pistol and it is very inconvenient. I hope that the aiming mode will be changed, but it is better to return it from the first part. All in all a good update.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RapePaperPirate 05.01.22

The update is good, but it still lacks balance, which is why they released a beta preview.
For example, the same zerk, even with reworked skills, it still remains terribly weak, those already on suicide without a good medic, he will throw off their skates, and vampirism healing by 3 hp for murder is a mockery (Crawlers tear apart in a couple of seconds).
Reduced the amount of starting ammunition, including the total amount of ammunition, for many guns, noticed that now supports to 1/5 wave are left without ammunition for the main weapon. I run with the suppler's perk, but I felt more needed, but it was very bad for me to remain face-to-face with FP at knives. By the way, now parrying has become much more difficult due to the added parry levels.

d
dude666 05.01.22

Pleased with "Fireman's Knife"