3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
juan sizu 10.09.19 07:49 am

What is better a gaming laptop or a gaming computer?

Company Micro-Star International has released a "smart" gaming laptop MSI GT72 Dominator Pro priced from $2600 to $3000 (prices are relevant for the US market). It is secreted by the presence of a 17.3-inch Full HD screen, Intel Core i7-4710HQ (2,5/3,4 GHz), RAID array of two or four (!) storage M. 2 SSD 128 GB, 24 GB or 32 GB of RAM DDR3L-1600 and the GeForce GTX 880M, are equipped with a graphics core Nvidia GK104 (Kepler 1536 shaders, 256-bit memory bus) and 8 GB of buffer memory GDDR5. The computer is running Windows 8.1.7
A computer can be assembled with the same characteristics but twice cheaper?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOEHKOM 10.09.19

better hboks

I
ILYA423 10.09.19

juan sizu
Not just possible , but necessary. More powerful and cheaper.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

it is better to collect such camp for MS money
but B2 times faster.
and Cho there? 4x 7x wing
a lot of memory but it is relatively inexpensive
SDD in RAID 0 chtoli those is 128+128 this dogodogo wakes. and I sense in them is strictly not see. I see sense only in one of these which PCL-e slot is put to cache and accelerate the screws.
videokarta to be the 880M is probably something in the area from 750ти to 760ти in proizvodstvennoi. except that дх12 may be.
the result - we collected rubbish from Eldorado where-that for 30K rubles with RAID SSD

j
juan sizu 10.09.19

MunchkiN 616

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Gaming console.

f
frgmnt 10.09.19

As for me, the better
СпойлерPlayStation 3

== == ==

D
Denis Kozlov 10.09.19

computer!

L
Last Guardian 10.09.19

Of course the comp, much better, and the ability to improve then there is, in the laptop it is, of course, too, but it's a bit harder I guess.

Z
Zhizn dermo 10.09.19

juan sizu
Speaking of the laptop, just yesterday a friend of mine bought and brought to me to test. Bought for$ 1800 is vprincipe and inexpensive (the model without the SSD) only from the HDD to 1TB. Undoubtedly the first to enlist a good performance, pretty good display and sound, support up to 3 external monitors up to 4D-Future, well, cons it - cheap materials, a lot of noise when cooling + requires a special stand, very heavy (weighs 4kg+ stand+ power supply)...Actually to that, but we are approaching the time when the distinction in performance between a stationary PC and a laptop simply ceases to exist.

M
Memfis198 10.09.19

Here you know but to play laptop with 17 inch screen I like it neochen) step-by-step strategy you can still play) And all the rest, is not the same) Sites to see, music to listen, to read and toys better than my phone.

E
Eroppo 10.09.19

Life sucks
Contradict yourself: for example, as a model without a SSD can give good to date performance? )) For the same money you can assemble a good PC, that will be really productive in all aspects, and laptops, even from the point of view of conventional physics can never be compared to a full PC. That is, the performance may be the same, but the difference in price that is clearly not worth it

F
FOXDIE_id 10.09.19

PS4 is better

B
Bearhunt 10.09.19

Compare laptop with a fully fledged computer, like a mobile phone with a tablet