3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
annortheone 05.01.22 01:53 am

Expensive Inoperable Character Builds (Diablo 2)

Subject, in fact. I propose to discuss expensive clothes / runwords, the expenditure of game values ​​on which is useless in some builds of heroes. So far, I see a ditch like Doom and Botd on the barbarian.
49 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

I still believe. But not pure pho.

3m3m 05.01.22

ama s ice

T
T-fox 05.01.22

But what about Kiksinka? Beast, Phoenix, Eni, pride or infik measure ...

y
yamas 05.01.22

she is combat-ready, she is waning, I was wearing a forti current, and not ani

s
senkabh 05.01.22

Some silly wording of the topic title, and the title doesn't quite match the content of the first post.
In my opinion, the character may be incapacitated because of his skills, and not because of the gear in the first place.
Ofc, you can always upgrade a magpie for 20 telekinesis + 20 energy shields + 20 teleport + 20 statics + the remainder of the warmth = a non-combat-ready character? Although statics can remove all HP normally and quickly, even at 8 pp (the problem with immune ones). But we can then put on it a dual dream and a dual dragon (so that it is expensive!) + Hand of justice, and now it will turn out EXPENSIVE, ineffective (again, the efficiency of q2, in my opinion, is - (investment) * (character power ), where power is damage, speed of stripping, vitality, etc. parameters), although auras will do damage.
But if you pump it differently and put on not the same gear, but for the same investments ...
In short, the topic is about nothing, just chat.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

asdinh0, +1.

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

>> the
unfit for combat is the character Xs, on a bnett of 40 with 0 nested skills passed, is it considered as combat effectiveness? (but gear for pg is expensive)

You can discuss non-standard (and possibly expensive) builds. Type bonebear necr, rift-a-sin, tri-elem sorc, ctc fissure dru, phoenix-sin, ctc nova necr, grizzly-shocker pala.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

QLinkee, ctc in d2 is generally power)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

asdinh0
This topic is a mock answer to a very meaningful topic with a reverse name. And as the opposite of something meaningful, as expected it turned out to be meaningless.

s
senkabh 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
I agree, but I could not restrain myself and wrote, because title does not match the content of the first post.
And so far there is nothing to do at work, you can hang on the forum :-)

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Obsessed
aura of fanaticism from Beast goes to increase the AC with BB and also increase the speed of the frenzik or there with the highlord and so will the max AC? The last piece of clothing for the barb remains, I think either the second neck or the beast. Or is the damage from fanaticism worth it?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

dodik123
Nothing but a jar on cannons accelerates the

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

dodik123, yes, from lvl 9 fans frenzik has ias breaks not sour "will improve" - ​​from ..., 35, 60, 135 to 0, 13, 35.
PS I agree with bdsm - fan is the same "external" source of ias for ww, like the rest of the non_weapons.

d
dodik123 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
your opinion which is better? it turns out frenzika is also unlikely to accelerate because there probably will be the maximum speed. So which weapon is the second cannon Def, Vulture or Beast?

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Obsessed
means I will be rolling compositions. Began even for fun to keep track of what falls from HFA. And then he began to suspect the cut drop high of the runes.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

dodik123, I'm already a little sorry for those who carry it. :-( want - try to alternate wigs with Necro demolition in the barn pokilyal cows relaxed -. Went to drag, pokilyal - drag suddenly there Berchik dropnetsya :-).?
As you want, just do frenzera 2 vultures in pb - Plural much faster , accelerates easier (0, 11, 34 WITHOUT FANA), only the view is not so straightforward brutal. but I like it more.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

dodik123
Baptismal moon

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

dodik123, exactly, put on 2 christening moon and forget the wigs as a bad dream! :-)

d
dodik123 05.01.22

Obsessed
bd_sm [TDPG]
looked, something not very good. runword. Gather a fort and make a Beast in BA. 4 LO is still no joke. And given that the HF drop loves me very much, I'm even afraid to think about how much to drive.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Obsessed
2 ninada, one is enough. Very nefigovo blows half hp off the crowd.