3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konsort 05.01.22 01:53 am

Weapon Wear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! I didn't understand the mechanics of weapon wear.
The fact is that my weapon wears out very quickly. Those. literally a few batches and the sword reaches 50%, you have to fix it, and this is money + time. What influences this? If you hit the block, does it wear out more? And can this be removed altogether? At least a cheat at least a config. Terribly annoying, it breaks too quickly!
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 05.01.22

write the fix in the console, it is not necessary to create a topic to solve the problem.

a
antropolog13 05.01.22

maybe a bug, it wears out for a long time

F
Fatum Sibir 05.01.22

It wears out extremely quickly in battles with stone elementals and other armored creatures, I always climb into quests well above me in level, and when I recently completed a quest where I had to kill a stone one (I ditched 15 minutes on it), I repaired the sword three times per battle with a 40% repair kit ...

As for the rest, I rarely have to fix it, I play on the second difficulty, on higher ones, for sure, the wear is faster.

Z
Zomb1k 05.01.22

Most likely you don't need to block, yes. This is logical. For whom are there counterattacks and dodges in the game?

K
Konsort 05.01.22

I apologize wildly, I haven't written to PG for a long time.
In the console, do you mean to write a command for repair every time?
Maybe it depends on the level of difficulty?
The armor wears out for a long time. And the swords of the school of the snake fly off well, very much!

C
CryHunter 05.01.22

Fatum Sibir
At high difficulty, wear is the same as on the rest.

s
seffko 05.01.22

Konsort
Spoilerhttp: //shazoo.ru/2015/05/28/30440/gajd-the-witcher-3-chity-i-komandy-v-konsoli-dobavlenie-veshej-opyta-umenij-i-prochee

P
Podlui 05.01.22

the weapon affects the wear, the blows to the block of the enemy (person) are small%, but each blow is taken into account, therefore I recommend hitting after dodging or parrying, blows to the block (monsters) golems of the elementals, removes a large% of wear, I recommend using the tactics on kven when fighting with them and hit only with charged powerful attacks (for those who do not know, hold down LMB while holding the shift key until he hits himself or you see that the enemy will hit earlier), the wear is affected by which lvl you are fighting against, if the enemy is "green" (+ - 9 lvl from the Herald's level) then the wear is 100% if the enemy is a red skull (over 10 lvl from the Herald's level) is about 300%. These are my personal observations, I also watched why the sword breaks,

P
Purgesha 05.01.22

Podlui
wow, 300% ... I didn't know, but I also think .. why the hell breaks like that)

N
Nighthawkreal 05.01.22

Yes, for the golem you need to carry a sledgehammer with you. :)

K
Konsort 05.01.22

I usually also fight in spite of the opponent's lvl, and often these are skulls ... apparently because of this and worn out .. Thanks for the answers, comrades players!

K
Konsort 05.01.22

seffko
Thanks, but I didn't find a team to repair things there

s
seffko 05.01.22

Konsort
on the Shazo website is not a complete list of commands

D
Dima Terov 05.01.22

guys how to understand minimal wear

s
saa0891 05.01.22

Depends on the specific sword and the level of the monster, if the level of the monster is 10+ levels higher than that of the GG, then the weapon will wear out quickly enough because it will have to inflict a lot of blows, especially when you kill the monsters 15+ more than your GG.

In general, it is rather strange that there is such a meager pumping of GG, it was possible to simply make more slots for abilities and make abilities to wear out weapons and armor.
In general, this problem is relevant only at the beginning of the game, because then you are stupidly buying repair kits by 40%, and there are simply no problems.
It is a pity that there are no hidden abilities as it was in the second part, it really delivered.

-
-SERGEY- 05.01.22

http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_ispravnoe_snaryazhenie-102371/