3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19 09:10 pm

The gaming industry is dying?

Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
Where the good old wizards and assassins? Skyrim and battlefield? policy and mass effectice?
What slag comes out? Who is to blame and what to do? How to treat syndrome of indie games?
77 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 02.09.19

But it just seems that games a lot. Begin to understand, well, there's a niggaz dentures to save the world, then some fierce trash along the village, there is a real...overexposed superhero, then Korean grindilka at its worst, it's all the way from alfatest will not work, this release never, the result is X4 when its already repaired, and Gris, which, though beautiful, even though I detest platformers and playing them will not.

O
Oxyaet 02.09.19

pLast1c
I agree with you. Games today have become much worse in terms of plot, in terms of Laura, but have not become worse in terms of graphics. Just someone who wants his games were fun, played them for years and did not forget, and who wants to earn a huge fortune on games. Can select only three games that were good is the game"God of War, Detroit: Become Human and Frostpunk.
I took these games and I can say that they are very good.

X
X_ray_83 02.09.19

Monster Hunter
This online draculina ))) I Found a game (((

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.09.19

Far Cry 5 in the prologue should add a scene where the main character language pasutijumi off, and wrung her hands, for there is no normal explanation for the fact that he's dumb and at each treatment the hole trying to drill a well, or is in the hands of the brace.
As for the topic I agree, no normal game for the year came out on PC, only on consoles.

u
ucher.u 02.09.19

The gaming industry goes online.. just as long as the content is tight, in fact at the initial stage was singlovi games.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.09.19

IMHO, the reason the target audience. Clearly shows how almost all games are intended to catch the most desirable age 12-18 years. Take the same Assassin as the most striking example. Black Flag, for example, I'm talking about the unity of all silent. Pirate novels, the tragedy of the Revolution, and Greek mythology. All of this is shown in the framework ublyudskih, clichéd plots the level of mass consumption toons, and this the harsh reality of the time is not shown at all one iota. From these projects per kilometer, do not feel the impermanence of life, the complexity of the relationship and barbaric nature of the middle ages and the early periods of development. All games tight sun-soaked resort, kindergarten tour for teenagers. History is the same and AI is the same.

For example, Dying Light is not felt as a kindergarten, a serious atmosphere, realistic enough voltage, do the moral choice (though no choice). Or Vulvic New Order. Here is an example of an adult story where there is sex where there is violence, sacrifice, real life, albeit with a degree of caricature, however, a layer of condensed milk on top of sweet rolls. But since Commerce needs to focus on the pink elephants - eventually churned out all sorts of Assassins, Spodumene, Yes, the same Detroit just covered by a layer of orientation in adolescents.

People grow up, they cease to make a clichéd comics with vanilla happy ending. That's just their feelings require something in return, serious, touching, tying, unexpected. Why? If you can rivet cotton candy endlessly for the younger kids, giving the same for new products, through aggressive marketing and the layers of plaster...

W
WailKid 02.09.19

pLast1c
So you're a typical gnome user. The dwarf, who believes "a stool with one leg" (read FarCry5) normal and it requires to make a new "normal" and while stupidly ignoring other good full of chairs(RDR2) and thrones(GoW). Why'd you even start this topic?
Aseco console would also like the gaming industry?

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

Khaomi
Khaomi wrote:
Weapons is really small, which it is slightly diluted variations of the same.
I farkrai always try to grab a machine gun, sniper rifle, grenade launcher and mines/grenades.In FC5 the mines chitak.Draped all around mine and start the mission.Their enemies can not do.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

WailKid
RDR2 chair? if only liquid.

B
BoriskaE 02.09.19

Not the industry is dying, but it got stupid, swargadeo marketers. Who have been ill - in fact, the immune system will appear.

N
NightGameMassacre 02.09.19

pLast1c
What is the syndrome of indie games?

W
WailKid 02.09.19

pLast1c
You're just sniping, as a matter of fact do not want to see! Why you ask question if you did not initially want to hear the answer?

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the gaming industry is dying since 1988
Not at all. And if objectively judged no one and nothing dies, except for individual elements, but rather, they are converted. And not the fact that in a positive way ;]
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and maybe from 2006?
Heretic! How Crysis and Bioshock, as well as other suitable Igori after 2006 ?
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
which subjective observation of pitch positions to watch
Who has the emulators and games consolini chopped ;]
pLast1c wrote:
Over the past 2018 came out basically none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5.
It is immediately clear why you slapped more than 20 minuses ツ
pLast1c wrote:
of the game worse than before?
The choice of games much more than before. All do not have time to beat, physically not enough time to try it. It was different then. As for the worse or not, it depends on what criteria to judge. This is my first time chasing all the time, but the nineties are filled with games that the soul is made plus innovations in gameplay. Innovation and there are now, fortunately, technology has improved, what about the soul, however, is an open question. And subjective, and therefore impossible to dispute the normal.
pLast1c wrote:
policy and mass effectice?
Series ME a little bit merged, but it's the taste and color, position on this issue is ambiguous. But Fallout is drained very obvious 8) In this we can agree. They have only one option to regain the trust of fans of the series: a return to basics. And if only indie developers (which you don't like, right?) can start to make something like a classic true Folica (second part), large companies are unlikely to go for it. No, they'd rather do new Folic for mobile gaming, lol. Multiplayer sandbox, like battle royale. For games like Fallout it's not a bad thing at all, just AS it will realize is a separate question ) the World of Wasteland for hundreds of kilometers around, in different places of the city with NPC computer, but live players, and they're *living*, as in WoW. Let make a new Folic not worse than WoW (gameplay and style). But I can't. Or don't want to... and if they do, it is still part of fans of the series will not take it, because Fallout is a classic study of the Wasteland, not multiplayer romp.
pLast1c wrote:
How to treat syndrome of indie games?
What is it and why is it treated?

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

NightGameMassacre
It's cool when developers with a budget of tens of millions produce the same slag as indie games.
And what is indie games to help Google.

M
Mickey-Mouse 02.09.19

WailKid
This is not the answer, and vyser student go to the person and insult.

N
NightGameMassacre 02.09.19

pLast1c
I know what indie games. And I do not remember that they had once been slag.
And the fact that major developers have noted garbage projects - since then, they are a large company. They are so concerned about the sales and profits that has long been lost for the most creative and talented developers.

w
war21235 02.09.19

maybe it's because everyone is waiting for just cyberpunk? that's why everything froze?

G
Gauguin 02.09.19

I would have considered this subject the most mediocre whining pseudoalhagi limited, if not this:
pLast1c wrote:
none of the normal game except the headlights edge 5
After that, sensed fat.

v
vftor 02.09.19

General development (anything and anyone), and the extinction of that stagnation is a common law of life. This applies to human life, the arts, etc. In games - due to the fall of the creative potential of developers (this is important), which operates and their greed to profit (money kills creativity - no wonder there is a saying the artist must be hungry), and also due to the more elevated desires of gamers the quality of games (graphics, gameplay, AI bots, etc.), and it is natural and reasonable, because it's human nature (all unchanged sooner or later get bored, always need new this and new should be emotionally meaningful to humans).
I think the decline in games started in 2016.

L
Limauni 02.09.19

God Of War
RDR 2
Detroit
Spider-Man
One of these games is worth. All years were stagnant.