3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 05.01.22 02:02 am

Easter eggs, secrets and references (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

MGS has never been overwhelmed by fans of Easter eggs and the like. What can you find in this part of the great stealth series? We find we share we discuss.
PS I hope PG has fans of all Big Bosses and Snakes ... otherwise the PG community hasn't been discussing Ground Ziros very vigorously lately ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr andersen 05.01.22

In the game itself, three missions are already pure fan service. "Deja vu" is a stupid mission about easter eggs, in another you need to save Kojima, and in the mission "Jamevu" there is a reference to another work of Kojima, "Snatcher".

t
tovarish comrade 05.01.22

One deja vu is worth it. In addition to these goals, you can find a bunch of references to the first IGU. For example, in the places where Paz and Chico are in the original, there are two ordinary convicts who die from the Foxdie virus. And also near the jar, in one of the sorts, the same guard (who is Akiba) sat down.

806653790809545634 05.01.22

On cassettes you can hear some funny moments related to Peace Walker.

O
Ovchin 05.01.22

Throughout the database, you can find the names of other games in the series

M
MrSmoke67 05.01.22

When you save Kojima, he then appears in the level selection menu, sits in a helicopter next to Snake, so if you don't select a level but wait, Kojima will wave his hand and the levels will start flipping ...)))

G
GyJIeBeR 05.01.22

MrSmoke67 is
cool, rarely will anyone find it. I remember only in the Cossacks, if you sit on the menu for a long time, a war begins.

s
sti11man 05.01.22

I don't know if this can be attributed to secrets, but the patch that was all the time in Snake's belt killed me)

Who saved how many prisoners? Apart from Paz and Chico, I found six.

R
RAZOR-GTR 05.01.22

In the deja vu mission, along the prison in which Chick was kept, there are 2 dry closets from which the sounds of butthirt are heard.
In the player, in the music tab of the helicopter, you can turn on music, after which, when you call the helicopter, the selected composition will play from it.
In deja vu, if you open a cell with a prisoner in the place of Chico, Snake will start hallucinations.

D
Devil208 05.01.22

RAZOR-GTR
Heh, cool about hallucinations, you have to try :)

p
picasso33 05.01.22

RAZOR-GTR starts to glitch
after he saves the second inmate, and not where Chico was sitting.

g
grimble 05.01.22

Johnny is not an easter egg, he pours in every metal weight. numbered at least

D
DrEaMz No EviL 05.01.22

In the mission "DeJa Vu" at the very beginning, if you go back to the landing site, then there will be claymore mines along the road, they will call you on the codec and say the same thing that Gray Fox said to Snake in the first MGS when he entered the minefield ...

I
IBM_d3m1urg 05.01.22

If you find a cassette with "Secret Data", then the description says "do not include in the player!" And if you turn on that there is some kind of electronic squeak.

Who knows how to decipher it?

t
tron015 05.01.22

tovarish comrade
This is the Director of "Darpa" and Baker! in 1 part they died from FoxDie!

t
tron015 05.01.22

RAZOR-GTR
Glitches are not in the snake but in the FoxEngine engine. This is a reference to part 4 where there is a FoxAllive virus affecting the Guns of the Patriots system