3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22 02:10 am

How to cook vodka in a distillery. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

sho taco congestion? where to put?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 05.01.22

There are scaffoldings that are accessed by a staircase. There are hops at the top. And another instruction in a small house

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

ArsenyPestr
found him right away, what's wrong with him?

M
Mercurionio 05.01.22

There is also an instruction. Yes, even Geralt himself says what to do. Children and he must cope T_T

A
ArsenyPestr 05.01.22

Lyokha-Bro-
I don't remember exactly. It seems like you need to put the hops, light the fire, pull the levers in the correct order

-
-Nerevar- 05.01.22

I answer everyone only a real Cossack can make a vodka, if you cut it out for yourself a crest then don't cook 0_o

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

-Nerevar-
Ha, so her darling we are at lehko, but here it’s even, no matter how, Where do we put hops ????

-
-Nerevar- 05.01.22

There, the barrels are shorter, use your instinct and there are two huge boxes in the barrel, the fire is signaled and you pull the lever on the right. Well, something like this.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

-Nerevar-
truncated, figured it out, over the past, point-blank to the barrel ... then in order,
ATP all ... for criticism

P
Pro-rock69 05.01.22

I'm not an idiot, but I really don't understand how to put hops in a barrel.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

Pro-rock69
Bro nada try), find the active button, He was soaring himself. there truncated e.

P
Pro-rock69 05.01.22

Lyokha-Bro-
I watched the video on YouTube, the dude had some kind of cyclops there. I have an empty cave, and I could not find the action button, although I tried all the available options. Maybe you need to take some kind of quest to use it?

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

Pro-rock69
does not, the quest does not matter. I had both times, and with a quest and just stumbled like you into an empty cave. come close to the barrel near the lever, right next to it. Go for it! It will work out!

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

well, stupid.

P
Pro-rock69 05.01.22

Everything, figured it out. It was enough just to take the quest. The Cyclops appeared, with the search for the action button AT ALL there were no difficulties. True, I cooked everything, but the quest hung on "Find instructions". That, in general, did not interfere with the implementation.