3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mabel pines 05.01.22 02:19 am

Do not download a client from the gamenet, never! (Black Desert)

I caught a free key, tried to play. I've never been so wrong. Now, after the end of the test, the client from the gamenet behaves like a virus. Not only does he constantly screw me up with pop-up ads asking me to play some of their other bullshit, but! When trying to demolish it as unnecessary, he tells me that he is trying to start a black desert game, which, suddenly, is impossible, since the servers are disabled. And what am I now, wait for MBT, just to get rid of it ???

In short, all normal people watch E3, and I went to rearrange Windows. Remember once and for all: do not install the client from the internet!
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
devil_leo 05.01.22

That gamenet is generally a dubious office that only released Chinese trash, and then they swung at a normal project

M
Mabel pines 05.01.22

@Hamw: another similar post, insulting the panelists and you will be punished, madam is never a blonde.

H
Hamw 05.01.22

Everything is in order for me and is removed and installed.

C
Crack Hag 05.01.22

Mabel Pines,
if not a blonde, then write them to the support and let them solve the problem
just when I see that the solution to a problem with some kind of application in a person is reinstalling Windows, then there is no other way than the absence of a head, I cannot name it
Tell me, How many times have you reinstalled Windows from Amigo?
How many years did it take to learn how to install Windows from a disk and consider yourself smarter than a blonde?

ZY I generally sat discussing the witcher and saw your post in the feed, I
remembered that I had their launcher and decided to demolish it. demolished without problems and wrote to you.

M
Mabel pines 05.01.22

Hamw
So you think he didn't offend me, but I did? OK. Seriously. Hopefully, in the future I can count on your timely moderation of insults, and just complain, and not respond to such assaults.

Crack Hag
Not once, amigo I am smart enough not to install. I already wrote to support, but it took too long to wait for a response from them, and I was already sick of their pop-up ads. So let the program hang, if it had not annoyed me with advertising of some kind of garbage that was never interesting to me.

C
Crack Hag 05.01.22

I turned off Mabel Pines like this ad, there was a check mark there,
but because just took them down, say where there and what I can not.
google :) Z.Y

, article about the witcher of norms :) like

G
Gafr 05.01.22

Mabel Pines
Did you write to the gamenet support for sure? They answer very quickly, the first support in my experience, which responds within an hour, within an hour, Karl!
The gamenet launcher after CBT can be removed. Pop-ups are turned off in the settings, it seems, "do not notify about technical work" or something like that.

H
Hamw 05.01.22

In general, turn off the program from startup and nothing will interfere

K
Kosh13 05.01.22

Revo uninstaller. Will blow everything clean

P
Polmer 05.01.22

It's funny. I installed it normally, even moved it to another directory, after the PTA I demolished it. CHYADNT?

V
Victor 05.01.22

Mabel Pines
In short, all normal people watch E3, and I went to rearrange Windows.
All normal people, if the program's auto-deletion fails, delete it with their pens, and do not interrupt Windows.

M
Mabel pines 05.01.22

Boland
What if she spawned viruses? And what is it about an extra installation of Windows? I will erase it to holes, do you think? IMHO it's easier. In general, I am always on suitcases - there is a flash drive with important things, everything else is transitory.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 05.01.22

Mabel Pines
There, in my opinion, everything is fine-tuned. For 2-3 years I was sitting in the gamenet and never complained
Viruses, she could not produce, since the company would be sued for this (Article about cybercrime). So you yourself somewhere missed the setting to enable ads for other Gamenet projects (They don’t give you a great PR :)
As for moderation . I didn’t get any messages, but I can say this: you can never respond to troll attacks. You yourself will be worse off.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 05.01.22

a common software bug.
you can cut out the directory with your hands, and then with a program from the registry. business then.

m
meagarry 05.01.22

I read it. cool. I'll have to take notes. Next time, when you need to uninstall the program, it is better to demolish the Windows. It's really easier that way. Thanks aftor !!

d
danteo 05.01.22

Reinstall windows because of such a trifle? there are a bunch of ways, well, just a bunch, to fix this problem but reinstall Windows ... heh)

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 05.01.22

meagarry
There is an easier way. Do you know how to remove System32?
danteo
Believe it or not, many believe that this is the only way to get rid of problems. By God, reinstall the OS because of accidentally installing something on the C drive (There was a case from personal experience)

S
SeriousSam666 05.01.22

Take advice from Kosh13
+1

M
Mattless kitsune 05.01.22

Uncheck the settings in the settings and you will be happy!

e
exlubu 05.01.22

The problem lies in the pirate client from the game, no, I also had such a problem before, until I downloaded the client from the official website, after which there were more options for settings that needed to be configured first, and only then downloaded, and that's it. everything is fine. Regarding the black desert, it can be downloaded only by those who have the keys to the entrance to the closed beta will be launched for the closed beta on September 11th. And I generally do not recommend downloading it until it starts.