3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelahir 05.01.22 02:30 am

Divorce (break)

Probably, this does not apply to most of the visitors of the PG, but those who are 20+ would like to ask a question (if you suddenly experienced something similar). What to do in case of divorce? Well, or a break in a long-term relationship, since apart from the stamp in the passport, this is not very different. Has anyone been through this? If it was not initiated by you - what did you do?
Well, that is, it’s decent to get drunk, and I myself understand, to smoke there to calm my nerves. But what to do then? In a strange city, where there are really no friends, not to mention relatives. Where you have to cling to work, because this is the only career path that we feel and see. Going home, I will not give up. but what can you do to maintain your own mental balance?
22 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 05.01.22

fight fire with fire!

A
Alexator 05.01.22

I propose to panic

W
Wing42 05.01.22

But what to do then? In a strange city, where there are really no friends, not to mention relatives.
If this was her apartment or is a joint property, then I have bad news for you.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.22

if the apartment is jointly acquired property, then people part for a long time, the
rest, in principle, does not matter if there is work

E
Egik81 05.01.22

Don't make the silly mistake called marriage anymore. For all our laws are aimed at procreation and preference is given to the weaker sex. And the main thing to remember is that love is very rarely mutual and, as a rule, it is a tough and cynical calculation. In that case, just build a career and sometimes have a relationship on the side, but remember they may come back to haunt you in the future in the form of alimony.
There is even a bearded anecdote on this topic,
Professor, and what kind of joint-stock company, when your share as an investor should be greater, otherwise another investor will not create a joint-stock company with you, monthly payments from the JSC budget for you are much less, and in the event of the JSC's bankruptcy, the property is divided in the best case for you, in half, despite the fact that you will pay your share to another investor for life for the fact that you once managed to create a joint-stock company with him?
“This is absurd, student.
- This is not absurd, professor, but a marriage, including yours. And you lecture us here about economics.

L
LightHOwUSE 05.01.22

Kelahir
Get a cat) Play an atmospheric toy with a happy ending with him. In Mass Effect)) Sob at the end, from surging emotions and a magical sound. And then start looking for a couple for comfortable communication. It doesn't have to be a partner. But there will be someone to speak out, and you yourself will help someone to speak out. Whatever the city, there will always be someone who needs the same as you))

k
kile [Natural Sick] 05.01.22

Kill her and dismember the body. Then you can eat it or just throw it away.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Kelahir
but what can you do to maintain your own mental balance?
Find something to do for yourself, do not be discouraged. Alcohol will not help

A
Aue president 05.01.22

Kelahir It sucks to
be you.

t
tovarish comrade 05.01.22

I quietly arrange for her an exterminatus. No man, no problem.
The method is not the best, but it helped me.

K
Kelahir 05.01.22

Thanks to everyone who wrote adequate answers. no, both rented an apartment, both were not local. Yes, the point is not even that, but that there were plans for years ahead, and here is such a turn. This is not weakly pulling out of the comfort zone, which I have been creating with such difficulty for three years.
LightHOwUSE
Special thanks, probably the way it should be. Not a cat in the sense, but to find someone the same and talk.

M
Merkats 05.01.22

Kelahir
So you're tired of a woman or what? If so, get a divorce and that's it. And don't marry in the future. Or get married, but very judiciously. In general, change her, what's the big deal. If you are not a hikka, you will find both friends and girls.

V
Vanya Rygalov 05.01.22

fight fire with fire!
The only true advice. Find a new girlfriend, ideally with a hut ... Or better than two. You never know, the fifth or tenth ...

S
Sima4 05.01.22

... this does not apply to most of the visitors to the PG ...

Kill her and dismember the body. Then you can eat it or just throw it away.

Ch.T.D.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 05.01.22

Sima4
And why prove it, it is so clear.

s
schta 05.01.22

Kelahir
Go headlong into work. Think only about work. All will pass.
PS: you don't need to thump, you shouldn't drive around the women like crazy either.
If there is joint property and children, the former will take everything away. Yes, you will still pay alimony. Therefore, the surest way is work!

K
Kelahir 05.01.22

schta
No, I already wrote that there is no property, no children either. Young family :). But you're right, working days have begun and it's a good distraction.

N
Nickita3 05.01.22

Listen, then can I ask you? I have not yet got married and from the audience, which, as mentioned above, is not 20+. But you tell me what are the pros and cons of marriage? Is it worth it at all?

s
schta 05.01.22

Kelahir
Even easier then. At first, keep your brain busy with thoughts of work. Come home only to sleep. Over time, the negative feelings left after the divorce will go away without exacerbation. Over time, positive feelings from the work performed, complemented by a tight wallet and a sharp rise in professionalism, will smooth out all the negative.

Our world is material. After 25 years of love, they practically do not marry. Think about it.

Nickita3 xs
. in this case, the rule is "not sure - do not overtake". If you yourself do not understand that "you are ready" and "it is high time", then there will be only problems in the marriage.
The main advantages of marriages under the age of 25 are early children. 20-25 years is the best age for the birth of children. First and foremost, children are born healthier. This alone removes a whole bunch of problems in the future. Secondly, a woman is easier to tolerate pregnancy in the physical plane. Well, in the future, it will be easier for you to support your children when they go to university, or try to start their own families. Since you will still be of a fully working age, which means that you will have a high income. And not sit on retirement and go to the clinic)))

Cons of early marriage. First, the lack of brains in newlyweds. And that means - a lot of problems in the relationship immediately after the honeymoon))) Well, on the knurled - scandals, intrigues, investigations, divorces. Secondly, young people usually have a low material base and low incomes (it’s stupid there is no own apartment, no money). etc. Let's add these two most common phenomena - and we get statistics of marriages / divorces.

Therefore, marriage must be taken seriously. take very seriously the choice of a life partner. Compromise is, first of all, a sacrifice, and then dividends. Discuss major life changes in advance.
I also recommend "living together" for a year in a rented apartment separately from everyone, using only your own funds, without accepting help from your parents. If it works out - boldly marry, give birth, live. Well, if you run away, consider yourself lucky)))

A
AiSPQR 05.01.22

x @ th score and live on. How much is 20+ ?! 21, 22? life has just begun and you are a "long term relationship". No offense, but this is more often said by youngsters who get married on the fly. Antonov has a song, and in it the words: "A new meeting is the best remedy for loneliness!" and not f @@ those brains, yourself and people