3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelahir 05.01.22 02:30 am

Divorce (break)

Probably, this does not apply to most of the visitors of the PG, but those who are 20+ would like to ask a question (if you suddenly experienced something similar). What to do in case of divorce? Well, or a break in a long-term relationship, since apart from the stamp in the passport, this is not very different. Has anyone been through this? If it was not initiated by you - what did you do?
Well, that is, it’s decent to get drunk, and I myself understand, to smoke there to calm my nerves. But what to do then? In a strange city, where there are really no friends, not to mention relatives. Where you have to cling to work, because this is the only career path that we feel and see. Going home, I will not give up. but what can you do to maintain your own mental balance?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.22

Nickita3
But you tell me what are the pros and cons of marriage? Is it worth it at all?
It restrains breakdowns in relationships, does not allow chopping off the shoulder over trifles. You can do business on emotions, then regret. Peace and harmony will never work, there are no ideal people in the world. You have to put up with something, but change something in yourself. You can completely and completely change your chosen one, but she will be in the cage. And there will often be a choice: compromise versus principle. But at the same time you will be fed, dressed, shod. Things are clean and ironed. The house / apartment is in order. If you are used to pampering yourself with something expensive, then you will have to forget about it, the money will go to the family

G
Grimreaper 05.01.22

This is all bullshit.