3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ultravirus661 05.01.22 02:30 am

Estimated system requirements (Fallout 4)

What do you think the system requirements of the game will be. As for me, Bethesda has never made demanding games, therefore:
2.4 GHZ
processor Vidyuha GTX 4xx or HD 5xxx
RAM 4 Gb
125 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustiVoy 05.01.22

alex333555
Well, it's clear that you have a bucket that's why there are such gripes

K
KOsMILE 05.01.22

alex333555
you are right, the main thing is that they tweak the game for a larger number of people, or rather computers. But this is bad news for you. Fallout 4 will require at least a computer that is recommended in Skyrim, but based on your Skyrim lag. Then forgive me, your hardware is not even suitable for an average statistical computer. Your computer is capable of running games and, accordingly, it is good to keep FPS in them, these are games released before 2009. And then this is a stretch

S
SP-minus 05.01.22

to keep up with other obsolete developers, they will make the GTX 660 a minimum

R
Roman Vedensky 05.01.22

At least one normal game in which they did not forget about a good plot and people with weak computers

B
BLACK-SILVER 05.01.22

If "Nvidia" helps them with the graphics of the game, that is, add all sorts of graphical buns to the game, then the system requirements will simply be Uber-high and the optimization of the game will suffer, but since "Nvidia" does not help them, the game will require the same -the same Skyrim, no more, because the graphics have not gone far (the game has become only colorful and the game engine has not been improved, believe it or not.

d
dd300 05.01.22

I figured out their latest projects, something like this:

Minimum: Core i5 - 3GHz, 4GB of RAM, AMD 7870 and you also need to take into account 64 bit systems, all 6GB of RAM

z
zhekazloy 05.01.22

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 4GB System RAM
Video Card: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 2GB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 or AMD Radeon ™ HD 7850)

I believe it) the more the arbor itself writes it)

N
No more drugs 05.01.22

bucket topic opened too early ...

B
BLACK-SILVER 05.01.22

zhekazloy
They will lay out the systems only closer to November, so there is no need to invent anything.

z
zhekazloy 05.01.22

BLACK-SILVER
elderscrollsonline.com PC RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
in TESO the SAME engine (creation engine) not only screwed in part by online HeroEngine (on the beta test, it worked as a rough draft)
Threat people who talk about some ancient engines are killing ... gave detailed information ...
software development environment engine is a toolkit .., then it depends on properly growing hands and curly convolutions
until now on the 3rd anril games can be an order of magnitude more beautiful (strange but true) and it was created in 2005! !!

U
Ultravirus661 05.01.22

zhekazloy
TESO uses HERO ENGINE, a fork of Gamebryo, but not the Creation Engine

z
zhekazloy 05.01.22

Ultravirus661
, the gazebo did not have experience and the engine for MMO, so they bought the hero "there was a beta on it" (about how much forest there was then about the models and graphics))) ... then, using the already licensed one, we crossed it with our own developments, which we will get in 4th

U
Ultravirus661 05.01.22

zhekazloy
Who knows ..... maybe everything can be.

B
BLACK-SILVER 05.01.22

zhekazloy Are
these systems that you posted here in the comments, minimum or recommended? And then the video card is too cool for the minimum on such a schedule, such a video card can handle even ultra-settings in some games.

s
solus. 05.01.22

There is such a rule - in view of the fact that the series of late Fallouts and Scrolls is strong, not least of the mods that have been made for them for years, then when calculating the system requirements, the maximum declared by the game manufacturer will need to be multiplied by 1.5. Because you will definitely want to get new textures (and they will be improved in the direction of weighting in any case), you will definitely want great visual effects, etc. etc. Compare the declared maximum requirements for F3 with those that the game is able to fly after installing all custom (considered almost standard) mods.

z
zhekazloy 05.01.22

BLACK-SILVER
Recommended

N
Nikita Tatyankin 05.01.22

The game is super. although despite the fact that it has not gone far from Fallout 3 and New Vegas in terms of graphon, I also really look forward to it, but I think that even Nvidia Geforse 8600, 2-4 gb of RAM and an average processor is enough for the game to produce at least 40 fps

PS Sorry for some errors are just too lazy to rewrite))

p
pekabir 05.01.22

Nikita Tatyankin
Nvidia Geforse 8600, 2-4 gb of RAM and an average processor is enough for the game to produce at least 40 fps

almost choked on tea

J
JustiVoy 05.01.22

Nikita Tatyankin
Well, you have to think of this. On gt 8600, not a single new game will start even gta 5 and it has minimum gt 9800

a
alex333555 05.01.22

I bought a GTX 750 for my "bucket" - gta 5 flies at medium settings. So I'm ready for the 11th directorate both morally and ironically. However, I hope that the gazebo will remove bugs in the remaining time, optimize the game and balance the role-playing system, and not "drag" the system under the last hardware. All the same, mods and ENB graphics can be improved to cinematic.