3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 05.01.22 02:31 am

Game Impression (Hitman: Codename 47)

Acquaintance with the famous killer at one time, I constantly bypassed, but the game still gave us one of the best and most recognizable killers in the gaming industry.
Spoiler

The game appears to us as a set of related missions. We are thrown to different parts of the world, given certain tasks and pay good money for it. Of course, the variable passage of each level is probably the most important feature of the game. At the beginning of each mission, we can choose what to take with us, although there are missions where our choice is limited. Each of the missions requires careful preparation and refinement. Not once will you have to restart this or that mission so that in the end everything goes smoothly. Stealth here is not everywhere as the basis of the passage, the levels where we have to pass in the role of Rambo are also there, especially this can be said about the mission where we kill an unkillable drug lord. By the way, the game can be accused of being a little hardcore. True, at that time all games suffered from this.
Spoiler

Naturally, in our time, having launched this, one cannot help but joke about the graphics. Yes, at the present time it causes laughter, but in some moments I saw graphic effects that do not cause a gag reflex. For example, Agent 47's tie and the reflections in the mirror look pretty good. Music, by the way, is also pleasing to the ears.
Spoiler It is

difficult to evaluate the old game nowadays, but if you sort out the hitman according to the severity, you get: a weak plot, but interesting missions, excellent, but slightly monotonous gameplay, as well as a pleasant soundtrack. I think our bald uncle deserves a mark of 6.
0 Comments
Sort by: