3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maf1oza 05.01.22 02:42 am

The problem with the quest \ "Shock therapy \" in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Hello everyone.
Who played the game The Witcher 3 may have come across the "Shock Therapy" quest. How to get through it, I understood, there was a problem in something else. When I ruined the bee hive, it was the first stage, then the druid went to the fire and I need to put it out, in general, he warms his hands, I went up and put out the fire, in the quest info it was displayed that I had already completed 2/3 of the things, and the druid the infection showed me the middle finger and that's it, it doesn't go to sleep as if rooted to the spot. Already before nightfall, he missed the time, and missed the day, and he was standing near an extinct fire and that was all. I have already replayed the mission, the latest version of the game. I really don't know what to do.
How to make him go to sleep?
Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 05.01.22

maf1oza
It is not necessary that he go to sleep, just use the ardom on the dishes and that's it

m
maf1oza 05.01.22

Thank you. I’ll try this, otherwise I’ve already worn out my nerves.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 05.01.22

I’m even there with the bees, I don’t understand how?

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Lyokha-Bro-
aardom bee hive destroy

m
maf1oza 05.01.22

Lyokha-Bro -
Just sign "Aard" on the bee hive and that's it.

K
Krrrva 05.01.22

There is either dishes or some kind of garbage nearby and you need to stick on it with aard

G
GventPlayer 05.01.22

the order of passage is the following
1 we hit the dish with aard to wake it up
2 we hit the street with aard to wake it up again
3 extinguish the fire in order to completely lose our temper

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

GventPlayer has
some weak nerves.