3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZRDn 05.01.22 02:55 am

Mule drop on nm (Diablo 2)

Only I started dropping the seventh mule on nm after 2 minutes, or is it just another nail in the coffin lid for steam locomotives carrying 7 mules each?
64 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

Wow, dropped!

>> kstati razve eto ne pritovorechit vot etomu?
Scheduled event.

c
cr0x 05.01.22

firk with its innovations turns the server into some kind of mod by FIRK.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

cr0x
bugs are being developed by

Progon_PK
6 * 6 already under gas, it drops on hella after a few minutes, it is necessary to take special measures
I must say that this does not interfere with the echelon for 4 arms, and the solo will already shake the
nerves, nothing more,
that is, it is like that a psychological attack from the top on the participants in this process, in order to squeeze out an unstable majority, and then forbid a completely
zopret will affect the already marginal part of especially stable nerds, and few people will care

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG], exactly.

Q
QLinkee 05.01.22

It's time to drop the mule, the mule will not drop itself ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

QLinkee
::: DDDDD

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

Unexpected mule drop on nm = O [part three]

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
also right now led 6x6 in hello and also dropped the mule, only not the last, but the penultimate (mb due to the fact that the last mule I have lvl 3)) after 4-5 minutes, just at the very moment when I I'm already finishing mefa, I had to finish the mefa twice for these mules ...

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

ZRDn reset
before meph one

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
or you need to accelerate so that it drops when I already translate it into act 4))

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

it is necessary to speed up the
admin wants the hells to hone their skills: {
soon there will be posts "pfft! yes I am 36" (!) ".. I will pull it in 36 minutes, ha!"

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

Obsessed
admin wants the hells to hone their skills
And why does it seem to me that after that they will cut it down by a couple of minutes ...))

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

ZRDn, no, well, the technique, of course, is the height of originality, it's already there. : 3 if you finish a mule every season (one for each difficulty) - that's enough for my life! ; D

Z
ZRDn 05.01.22

Obsessed
if the seasons will last for 3 years, then the grandchildren will also have time to get the train))

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

ZRDn, I hope that even children will bang in another (or not on ng; D).

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

Obsessed
q2 is quite normal, why so
yes I think and you yourself can not resist showing the Zealot

d
dodik123 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
I've been here for a little over a month, but I can't understand the party's politics. The drop of the runes is dirty here, they also want to kill the wigs, how to dress then? correct if I'm wrong somewhere.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

dodik123, play until the wigs are killed. :-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

dodik123, play until you get killed.
In general, ask the firm. It does not interfere with the gameplay, but it will tell you how to play it.

d
dodik123 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
and the drop with HF is not cut here? for 6x6 wigs - 2 hums, not a single ist, -10 malov and a bunch of all sorts of shalupen.