3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
First_AiD 05.01.22 02:55 am

I require unban! (Diablo 2)

Yesterday banned for a phrase in the chat, quote: "N eni O 1k rubley"

Moders, are you normal at all? Was it really not clear that this was aka Petrosyan's joke in a similar context.

Would I, being selfishly inclined, spam in the GAME CHAT about buying a thing ?!

I demand unblocked and guarantee that I will not get bogged down like that anymore.

siu - First_AiD
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 05.01.22

On what basis did you give me a chat ban? The word noob? Is this a mate or what? And in general, it was addressed to you? Or are you down not the dumbass who turned around looking at this word? In my opinion, a person must have some kind of intelligence, otherwise the pre-lesson saw the word noob, AAAAAAAAA ban him !!!!! You are a moron full! Write your skype here, I will talk to you

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

pvpmasta, it looks like it isn't.

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

unban only for money, litter. Or go buy it on the battlenet.

F
First_AiD 05.01.22

pvpmasta

Do not judge, but you will not be judged ..

F
First_AiD 05.01.22

pvpmasta

What is the story of a master and some kind of brunette?)

R
Rivnyanyn 05.01.22

First_AiD to
some brunette
Mde. This is V. Vysotsky. How is it possible then (((

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 05.01.22

I demand unblocked and guarantee that I will not get bogged down like that anymore.
do you guarantee further targeted spam in a personal message?

a
annortheone 05.01.22

First_AiD
The next time at the end of the phrase, add emoticons so that the modern understands that this is a joke.

F
First_AiD 05.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]

Yeah, or drive DD into VK

No, of course, here, as I understand it, they don't understand humor at all.

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

Hey Bro you violated clause 3.6. It is forbidden to discuss or mention about the sale and purchase of accounts and other game values ​​for real money, as well as related to them electronic, web-based money, etc. permissions of administration. This sale is prohibited in any form. So you got the banana deservedly and the Administration is right in this situation. I respect.

A
Alxmo 05.01.22

I would attribute at least azazaza, modders by voice / telepathy / sixth sense still do not know how to identify jokes. So the ban - yes, stupid and deserved, rubles are prohibited in any form.

PS you can ban for spam, the person himself admits)

M
MyatKO. 05.01.22

Ban is absolutely justified, VITYAz0r explained.
Moderators are not psychics and are not able to guess who is joking and who is not. The topic is closed.
PS and you have no right to demand, by the way, only to ask.

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

I think firk is psychic: D