3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bizzz84 05.01.22 02:55 am

Crackling when watching videos on YouTube at 1080p

hello, the problem of the guys is this - earlier there were all the rules, in the game ghost recon future soldier. now the sound comes with a strong bang, and strong brakes appeared, as if the percent did not drag, although before there were all the rules. I broke my whole head, and rearranged the Windows, and the video driver, too, everything is the same. And here's another thing, when watching a video on YouTube in 1080p, the same crackle appeared .. at 720p all the rules. before everything seemed great in any quality. what could it be ???
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitsu Rju 05.01.22

I hear darkness !, Said the deaf !.
It is difficult to give an answer for such a non-specific description of the sound.
Firstly, the sound in headphones or in speakers (Or everywhere)
Secondly, I tried to change the connection connectors
Thirdly, just a crackle or slight grinding,
Sound drivers are responsible for the sound, not video, and the installed codecs are also responsible.

C
Completely traveled 05.01.22

I just wanted to create a similar theme. I have clicks not only when watching videos on YouTube (although they are most often there), but also in films, music, and sometimes in games. Speakers and headphones are fine. Tried different connectors.
With the help of the dpc latency checker program, I learned that clicks occur at moments of heavy load on the system, these moments are extremely short, but frequent. When you disconnect the network adapter, all these clicks pass, the load on the system is minimal. Tried updating the driver - nothing changed.
The system information says that the network adapter is conflicting with something, but I do not understand with what.

What is it and how to solve the problem?