3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yanusik2008 15.11.19 10:57 pm

Can't go Earl (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

First contest with Earl I hardly passed. But on the second 2.5 hours of toil, and he is with me always hugonaut at the end, where a gravestone. On the machine to upgrade anymore, really do not understand. It is possible to do something?
207 Comments
Sort by:
i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

I have this thing mean!!!bus stop!standing there when the cops fall BYuT on the wall and you for this award!!!I went there with and went 7,000,000 11,500,000

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

by the way this Temko I know 4 years ago when I first played!!!and never let...

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

but I'll tell you that I was not just caught, so it is not reliable

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

wow!you have to be careful with the buses,and I in 98% of cases going there!me there identity kanesh caught only when I got bored and I was riding on the roofs of parked buses and on the platform...

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.11.19

don Alex, of course I agree, tuning recently bought the Gallardo will cost, well, about 125-150 thousand dollars. Car to sixth place, enough to pump to 25 thousand. 100-125 thousand you have in the pocket. I think it's better than buying a car, and spend the extra money. Better to leave them in case when it is really bad.
Zaxap Nukem, well, not really cool of course, but the track he is quiet the little terror.
Kaka.ru, I wonder, when you dragged about 25 cops of the Rockport there is something like the channel. And there is a hinged platform, throw it, and hide in the woods. It is there close. Almost at a glance.

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

Kaka.ru
but here's what I wrote a second, that's 100 pounds of work, + cops still try to turn in your direction, but do not fit into the twist and turns pile-on, and if the Corvettes, it occurs at high speed (can you imagine?:))!!!!! So a little prize you may get. But when in hiding, not much is seen, what is happening there with pseudo-cops, but the important thing is that the shelter works summing up:)

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

it is necessary to try...

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

Kaka.ru
That's the safest place. Well, assuming that you don't tending a helicopter from the air.

Just stoppin ' in this narrow passage, just insolently, blush thalpy from the cops, nobody will turn up.

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

funny, Mona to try!
how do you circle around?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

Painton never used?:)

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

on the website? I'm just the screenshots haven't been posted, so I don't know

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.11.19

on the computer EPT. Then uploaded to the site.

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

and on the computer of course you know!!!))) I thought you were on the website already done, and therefore asked

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

and at the bus stop even with a turntable, you be runnin'

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

stop for me now better because I have a mod and all now from the first LVL is endless!!! it doesn't((((

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.11.19

Kaka.ru, how? I'm a little confused.

J
John Lokk 15.11.19

I stood in the place where the Park. Still there near building and tonalitic, that's where you can sit for a long time)))

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

I have those tomorrow screen lay out!OK?

s
sir Smoof 15.11.19

did not understand, and th for stop?

i
infernal fan.ru 15.11.19

wait pliz Wake up from sleep and throw off screenshots of where to go!