3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatima5000 06.01.22 10:42 pm

DirectX Error (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

The game refuses to start, although the characteristics of the computer are suitable. Characteristics of the laptop: Prots - i5 2.67 GHz, 8 GB RAM and 540m video card (DirectX 11 supports). In my memory, all the games that I played with DIrectX 11 support were launched, but this one does not want to. In the control panel, I put a 540m video card for this game, but the error remained. Installed a pirate from RG Mechanics. What could be the problem ? Thanks in advance.

Once I started playing Advanced Warfare and it was easy for me. And this game seems to have been released before Advanced Warfare))
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatima5000 06.01.22

I
Izuru Hitachi 06.01.22

You only had to browse the forum a little ... http://www.playground.ru/files/call_of_duty_ghosts_ispravlyaem_oshibku_directx_11_esli_net_podderzhki-85781/

f
fatima5000 06.01.22

Izuru Hitachi
And you just had to learn to read carefully. If it’s still not clear, I’ll explain. Firstly, there the theme was created for those who do not have DirectX 11 support, I have it. Secondly, after this program the games slow down terribly (FPS drops to 3-4). If you were rude, I'm sorry. But after all, I wrote everything essentially right.

V
Victor Tsoi 06.01.22

fatima5000
Well, everything is described in detail there.

I
Izuru Hitachi 06.01.22

fatima5000
So yes, you're right. But nevertheless, you have the same error, they say the system does not support dx11, which means that the topic, in part, is suitable for you. In fact, this is a bug of the game, it simply does not see dx11.

This program forces the system to forcibly work with dx11, even if the video card does not support it in hardware, hence the fall in FPS. Your video card supports dx11, perhaps the FPS sag will not be so strong, or it will not be at all.
The last part of the post is my personal opinion based on logic, and may be wrong. But nevertheless, the attempt is not torture.

f
fatima5000 06.01.22

Izuru Hitachi
At one time I was so stupid with FIFA 15. I also launched it from this program, but the fps dropped to 1 frame per second)) It helped to roll back the drivers to an older one. Maybe you should also try different drivers, but in two years there were so many of them ... Laziness in general) I better not play)