3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 06.01.22 11:07 pm

How Menge got the treasure (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thanks to all. Especially hamam)
And if on business, then thank -SERGEY- for answering the question
94 Comments
Sort by:
F
FD45 06.01.22

Pulpy
OH, trouble. Why are you ... guys. You can't learn anything from Keira. I spoke about the baron in terms of variability. That all this does not make sense. The fact that buttercup is a storyteller is just such a move. And that's all. If he were a storyteller (as you mean), he would not change his opinion, but it changes.
I said everything about Triss. YOU haven't read it, friend.
Keira talked about the one about whom it is written on the screen, about the Velenian sorcerer Alexander. She says that she had no contact with him. But in fact it did.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Here's another way to find out that the Velenian Witches live there.

J
JUnnAmmED 06.01.22

Formulate your thoughts in one whole lump and write them in one post. Nobody will read this "mess".

A
Aenmutus 06.01.22

Axel1993
Yes, she SPEAKED. Geralt asks her that she was making a mistake, at the end of the quest, when she decides her fate.
I don't give a damn what is written in the quest log, I decided and did, you no longer blame you for a bad choice.
I DIDN'T STATE THAT THEY LIVE THERE, HOW DO YOU GET A WOOKER THERE ??? HOW. YOU. THERE. WILL YOU GET ?! Sabbat once a year - they were able to get through. If not, please, we must cut out the whole village, they won't let me in.
What I forgive not read? I read the entire cycle before you got so dumb.

Do you need to chew the WHOLE game? No thanks, I don't get paid for this, blog to be demolished.

F
FD45 06.01.22

JUnnAmmED
I asked one question by topic title. no one answered. A bunch of rude children.
The rest is written like this, reasoning and discontent

F
FD45 06.01.22

I have read Pulpy Books.
It is impossible to get there in any way, since it was limited by the developed (in some places by mountains, in somewhere it is simply impossible to pass the invisible border). What nonsense you write, they create everything that is in the game. The Sabbat is the gathering of all evil spirits. And that's all. And the witches are there all the time, why was it necessary to go to fight off his wife in the swamps? if you know where they live. And where you can kill them. their physical incarnations. And in order to make a drama.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Pulpy
here is the passage where the fate of keira is decided, how did you have to choose the answer so that she would say that she was screwing him up?

J
JUnnAmmED 06.01.22

Axel1993
One question on the topic and as many as 13 unnecessary spam posts. And I counted this only until the first answer.

Y
YouCantStopMe 06.01.22

I still have to look for such a stupid author as TC. You see, even if you read the books, you do not understand them. and from this follow almost all your questions in this topic. and you played the game without reading, or without understanding what you read. in general, play around in five years and reread the books, then I think I’m talking about my questions myself

F
FD45 06.01.22

JUnnAmmED
And? So what?
I'm talking about the answer, so what are you writing? For what purpose? Is there at least one answer to the question? No, apparently. This is spam

c
cjremigos 06.01.22

The author, if you want to find answers to your questions, bring this question to the readers correctly and with design, so that there would be an essence. You get what kind of porridge-malasha, at first I thought that you have a split personality, you are either a troll or me I'm sorry for you.

A
Alter the witcher 06.01.22

The temple guards caught Dandelion and handed it over to Menga, for he decides the fate of those objectionable to the system.
You can find out the location of the treasury, and get it for Dijkstra too.
Before the actual mission on Bald Mountain, you have no idea that witches live in / on this very mountain, and other worries excite the soul.
He promised to find Ciri, return and take revenge on the witches - the witcher said, the witcher did. At the same time he sent Imlerich to the pra-elves.

In general, everything is already chewed. It is not clear - go through again.

F
FD45 06.01.22

cjremigos
What porridge? It is necessary to read. Instead of flipping. I asked a question. How Menge got the cauldron, he painted it in detail. And then he just wrote about the discontent. I understand that if I wanted to do this, I had to write an article in blogs. It's true.
And so everything is clear with the question, for those who played.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Alter The Witcher
Ciri herself, upon coming to the bald mountain, says that the Baron knew about this place, all the peasants knew about this place. All Velen. I even posted screenshots. Well, you could at least have a look at them if you don't like reading.
I know everything about the treasury, and that it is in Kovir. But the question is, how did Menge get it. It is NOT said about it. Generally. I'm not just asking a question, I read all the dialogues. Lots of options. Just like that, I would not ask.

A
Amishor 06.01.22

I don't remember the names, but at the exit from the tunnels of Ciri and Buttercup, it seems, the man Menge was waiting, who took the treasury from them. Or took it away. Something like that, I had a side at the time of passing.
And about Bald Mountain, I never did. Ok, they're there. Everyone knows this. So what? Geralt had a little more important things to do than rush after witches, and Ciri herself would have been saved. When circumstances matched, the witches were killed.
Buttercup's opinion varies depending on the completed painting. He is a storyteller, which means that his final opinion will be only after the completion of the whole story. What condemns in the videos, and then everything is fine - what's the problem? It often happens that what you regret turns out to be for the better later. What's the problem here again?
Triss is part of the "family". She sent the magicians to a safe place, but when Yennefer turned to her for help, she could not refuse. She could move quickly, and if you really read the books, you should know that she could not refuse help.

PS Yeah, I’m ready to hear that I’m stupid and didn’t understand anything. Recently, there has been some fashion from people who did not understand anything, to claim that they understood everything - and this is me not about myself, I’m ready to admit that I’m not playing very carefully.

PPS Where does this terrible desire to share in people come from? If I didn't like something (beat me - Triss, I didn't like Triss), I don't try to create a theme with a bunch of mistakes, typos and yells. So is someone else's approval / condemnation required?

A
Amoral cynic 06.01.22

In short: Buttercup stole the treasury for the Bastard, but Menge's men took it over. The bastard thought Dandelion had thrown him and caught Duda. Ciri saved Duda, but the people of the Bastard rushed at her, they fled to the Temple Island, and there they were already tied by the saints. Buttercup was handed over to Menga, since he is the head of the temple guard and deals with such, as the man said above. You have already been answered about Avallach. All this was said in the game in the dialogues that you either skip, or just don’t listen, or you cannot connect all the pieces of the puzzle into one whole.

d
digital_summer 06.01.22

Axel1993
The game has enough incomprehensible moments, but for that and a fantasy, as if reading a book to think of them. Although I also do not understand something, for example, how Radovid's ship ended up in Oxenfurt

F
FD45 06.01.22

digital_summer
He was invited by academics to give him some title. And he had them in jail so that they would not sow confusion.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Amoral Cynic
Yes, at least long. Buttercup robbed Dijkstra - that's understandable.
Let's go:
1. Buttercup's treasury is excellent.
2. The bastard thought he was dumped.
Why did he think so, if he still has the phylacteria? Well, let's say he decided so and that's it.
3. The bastard grabbed the doppler.
4. Ciri and the buttercup freed him. But while fleeing, they were overtaken by the temple guards on the temple island. Ciri teleported. And they gave the buttercup to Menga.
where and at what moment do they say in the game that Menge intercepted the treasury? When he grabbed it, who did he take it from? How did he get it?

d
digital_summer 06.01.22

Axel1993
I meant the mode of transportation, not the purpose