3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 06.01.22 11:07 pm

How Menge got the treasure (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thanks to all. Especially hamam)
And if on business, then thank -SERGEY- for answering the question
94 Comments
Sort by:
F
FD45 06.01.22

deeVries
There is an additional mission for the Baron. He asks to beat off his wife. Here we go to the swamps in order to "recapture" his wife.
In fact, we recaptured it. But the witches themselves will not come out to us, why? As a result, my wife is still either a problem or an illness. Or death.
Upon arrival at Bald Mountain, Ciri says

that the Baron and all the peasants know that witches live here. So that's the point. Why did the Baron not say this and Geralt did not hear about it. Did not recognize. It didn't jar him at all then. Although it should have been.

F
FD45 06.01.22

F
FD45 06.01.22

digital_summer
Judging by the map, there is an opportunity to swim

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

Axel1993
"The video then shows that in order to do a small good (save the children), you need to do a big evil (free the creature from the tree) show the death of the baron, they say about his wife. And in the description of the assignment they condemn me) what the FUCK!"
Here you can disagree with the developers, but it meant that this evil spirit is freed and can do evil wherever it wants. It is possible that it will kill hundreds of children. And there it seems like the village will be carved in addition to the death of the baron and his wife.

"And the one who carries the corpses, a game about Poland and its myths, And here it is. Or talk about mortgages! WHAT IS THIS?"
What don't you like? There have always been moneylenders. I would be surprised if the word "mortgage" flashed through in The Witcher. That would be the level, I admit it.

"Keira Metz says she did not know who was developing a cure for some kind of disease. But in her house I find it!"
So she deceived. This is logical. For this, the developers leave letters so that it is more interesting to get to the bottom of the truth. And I like this approach.

You've already been told about the curse. I very quickly ran through the plot, but I realized that it was Eredin who had bewitched the elf. True, where exactly this was said, I no longer remember.
Concerning Menge and the treasury. I can't say anything about this .. This branch bored me a lot, passed through force, so there was no desire to understand all the intricacies of the plot. I already wanted to go to Skellig.

"She says she is glad. They invite me to visit. And so there is Ivasik alone. The logic is reinforced concrete."
More details. I went through this quest in a different way. If you mean that Iwasik can be found alone after completing the storyline, then forget it: freeplay is not tied to him.

d
digital_summer 06.01.22

Axel1993
Impossible, it’s impossible to get there on an ordinary boat, not only on a ship, the largest in almost the entire North

F
FD45 06.01.22

Wild Rider
In the game, Yennefer said that she would take Kaer Morhen on a mortgage. She said it jokingly. Geralt

F
FD45 06.01.22

digital_summer
Well, if on business, then yes. The depth is shallow

V
Venon [e] 06.01.22

Axel1993
Um?

F
FD45 06.01.22

Wild Rider
Ivasik and that girl from the fireplace (at home in Novigrad). On bald mountain during the Sabbath

V
Venon [e] 06.01.22

Axel1993 The
Baron heard about this, but did not say, because he himself did not believe in these witches, and he repeated it many times

F
FD45 06.01.22

Venon [e]
Was that when they first met?

F
FD45 06.01.22

Venon [e] << br /> Well, after the wife was beaten off, I believed it. But he did not decide to take revenge, even when she died, like mine. He just hanged himself.

V
Venon [e] 06.01.22

Axel1993
: / And then what is it that a man whose daughter and wife died, wants to see another daughter, decided to end his life, and did not go to take revenge?

F
FD45 06.01.22

Venon [e]
Ay, okay. Finished with it

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

Axel1993
"In the game, Yennefer said that she would take Kaer Morhen on a mortgage. She said that as a joke. Geralt"
Ah, lol. Gag from developers, then. Level. Some atmosphere is lost, of course, but you have to get used to the fact that the Witcher is postmodernism. There modern phrases from biology, economics flicker in the book. Maybe this is what SD-Project was counting on.

"Ivasik and that girl from the fireplace (at home in Novigrad). On a bald mountain during the Sabbath"
Ivasik's friend disappears before or after the main storyline? You never said.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Wild Rider
Ivasik's friend, if kicked out of the fireplace, will go to the swamps to Ivasik. After the bald mountain, I was not interested in them yet. I don't know if you can really visit them.

A
Amishor 06.01.22

Wild Rider
sent the message to the wrong person, I did not write this.

I have a feeling that the author, like in old detective films, has a bunch of photos and notes on the wall that he connects with a thread. And drinking whiskey!
On the topic - I repeat, during the clarification of what happened to the treasury, it is mentioned that it was taken right at the exit from the tunnel. No, I have no screenshots. No, I don’t remember who said it, but I’m pretty sure that someone is talking. Even with my carelessness, it was noticed.
Regarding witches - again - the Sabbath is not every day, and, yes, they are there, so what? Really, there is nothing else to do, except to run for coughs? Maybe we’ll save our daughter first, no?
During the quest with Yennefer, Myshevur and the mask on Skellig, we watch echoes of what happened. It's really not very clear there, but at a certain moment a spell flies into Avalakha, there even something like an explosion happened. Eredin or not, someone from the Wild Hunt threw that curse and got hit. It doesn't say it. There it is SEE. Well, the Witcher is not a text quest, after all.

F
FD45 06.01.22

I already wrote that I canceled the question with Avalakh.
What to get attached to the Sabbath? One thing is connected with the Sabbath, the murder of Imlerich. And so heap on this sabbath. I am sick of this "daughter", just pulls puke up, vomited in the book, and then the developers continued it.
I'm talking about add. the task that we go to the swamps, do not go to them. To real incarnations. To interrogate them, to make them answer. After all, additional tasks assume that I do them between the plot, and not after. So the salvation of Ciri is a matter of paramount importance, but it is completely postponed.

W
Wild rider 06.01.22

deeVries
Uh-huh, sorry. =)

Axel1993
"It's not good. And then it turns out (on a bald mountain) that I created a family. Ivasik and she. She says she is glad. They invite me to visit. And so there is Ivasik alone. The logic is reinforced concrete . "
I do not understand you. You wrote that Ivasik is alone. I thought you already checked it out.

F
FD45 06.01.22

Ivasik will be alone if the girl is not kicked out of the fireplace at home. It's kind of humane towards her.
And if you drive her out, what she learns from the birds that Ivasik lives in the swamps and will come to him.