3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhelezniak.Vladymyr 06.01.22 11:07 pm

Runeword (Diablo 2)

Dear friends, help me figure it out: the rune word "insight" does not work on the battle net servers, is that how it should be?
41 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zigzag-V 06.01.22

I wonder why insight can't exist in non-ladder? what kind of policy? explain?

a
annortheone 06.01.22

Zigzag-V
It can exist, like all other ladder items knocked out before the reset, but it will not be possible to collect it.

Z
Zigzag-V 06.01.22

In that case, why can't you collect it?

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Zigzag-V, by the Blizzards, it was originally conceived. check out the inscription, about the middle of the list.

S
Sanchez ramirez 06.01.22

I shield that it's stupid !!

A
Archon guard 06.01.22

Sanchez Ramirez
well, there are so many people here and opinions .., for example, I shield some simple runawards, I could spread the saberat in blue whiskers))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Archon Guard
This is an innovation at the level of a proprietary firmbug.

A
Archon guard 06.01.22

bd_sm [TDPG]
and you are apparently from that sandbox in which everything is for the virgin integrity of the unfinished and outdated d2_PG_edishn, which has long outlived its best years, or was it my imagination? ))
but even if and as you say, there is not much difference how much the innovation will be acceptable, because there is no need to wait for any innovations except for the drops of the next mule - they will not be made))

Q
QLinkee 06.01.22

>> This is an innovation at the level of a proprietary firmbug.
Are there any chances of seeing him? : D

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

QLinkee, well nafig! what if the imba turns out and the pvp balance collapses? ;WITH

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

QLinkee
I'm even afraid to suggest: D

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

it is still necessary to decide that there are simple ones.

A
Archon guard 06.01.22

Obsessed
well nafig! what if the imba turns out and the pvp balance collapses? ; The
whole game will surely collapse nafig, and not just pvp! )) just imagine the spirit in JMODe, this is imba 1000% or rv ort + sol (I don't remember its name) in a blue beanie for 6 bo - imbos for 7 bo; a complete imbalance of everything! ))

add: the word simple was meant a rv without runes above the pool, something like this, the exception will probably be nekrovsky white in blue wands

S
Supergammer 06.01.22

So, I went in, tried to use this command - not a fig does not work. Now I plan to tackle this issue tightly.

I sent a letter to the developers - I will wait for an answer.

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Archon Guard, Leaf is gone! ^ _ ^ Insight in the Cruel polearm of Quickness .. oh, but you never know them ..: C admin is right, we have such appetites ..; With such Insight, you can pick up Jax's chest in a month ..

tackle this issue in a tight way.
I remember that I did SuperGammer, in the suburbs, in a dense one. she was so dense ..

Q
QLinkee 06.01.22

>> the exception will probably be nekrovsky white in blue wands
The very rules rejected :(

A
Archon guard 06.01.22

Obsessed
which insigt in polearme cruel? than you are going to pick 4 sockets for insigt then)) the cruel prefix, and you are blue, the prefix is ​​only 1, you are not catching up? the chests of jaxes do not depend on us, they depend on the drop of runes, but it is not)) you are getting old, however, here the kulinki immediately realized that the very norms of the joke that you can stir up, I rejected)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 06.01.22

Archon Guard
You didn't understand anything

Q
QLinkee 06.01.22

Not all innovations are being talked about, maybe it is already possible to collect?)

O
Obsessed 06.01.22

Archon Guard, well, the main thing is to wait for it to work. ;-) call me, mb. if will, whom.