3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeXDevil 15.11.19 11:01 pm

Information on the release date (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Write what is known at the release date of this project, Not bothered if you have to wait? Why they're dragging etc
14 Comments
Sort by:
j
jopapapa 15.11.19

She's never getting out, stop waiting, suck it up! But seriously, no info, guess there is nothing.

N
NeXDevil 15.11.19

jopapapa
That's what I wanted to hear)) All have just surrendered to tolerate)

D
Den47283 15.11.19

A
ARMAGIDON46 15.11.19

I think they still need to finish the final stage of the game and to grind. A year and a half.

N
NeXDevil 15.11.19

ARMAGIDON46
30 years will be polishing anyway))

F
Fallen space knight 15.11.19

I think it is important for them to own the rules of the game, without any bugs etc. Because sawing with a file. The point is that the game is gonna take off, because it is in fact IMHO the best sandbox. Then you and quests and sieges and battles, so it can safely cut. Fans will still buy, and maybe even more than once. Consider the almost unlimited potential for modders. Can this shonit to stir up and SP and VC.

M
Mitraunuruoddo 15.11.19

Polishing and sanding is good. But fix bugs and other things will be much faster if they release the game. Beta testers and just testers can find bugs, but to me the average user the best QA Manager. It is interesting to look everywhere.
As for me, it is easier to release the update that this error will fix.

V
VETER15 15.11.19

NeXDevil
Why do it? Or have to sit and think about it?
Perhaps there's another intent...

x
xSaimanx 15.11.19

And, I'm sorry, guzzle-then developed that at home than their families fed. :)
Something I doubt that from the development of the first parts of there anything left.

A
Amnepox 15.11.19

Yes released would finally have the game in the world, and then the people themselves finished and will improve
look how many mods on the previous part

V
Vasya 139 15.11.19

D
DobroeYtro 15.11.19

Be patient, don't whine.

_
_Shuler_ 15.11.19

In retirement I capture castles

m
molot1953 15.11.19

_Shuler_