3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Almir Sharipov 06.01.22 11:32 pm

About mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What happens if you just create a mods folder in the root folder of the game? Will the mods, and especially the game, work correctly? And how will the downloaded add-on and the just created folder actually differ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 06.01.22

As for the mods, no one has yet made a normal mod, the point is to muddle something.
And it would be cool if they did not 12 skills in the cells, but for example 20-30, so that a combat vehicle could be assembled)

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 06.01.22

About mods)))

T
TheKep 06.01.22

Almir Sharipov
for the mods to work, just create the Mods folder in the root of the game, and throw the mods into it and don't mess around with unnecessary questions.
3.y. The version of the game must be 1.08-1.08.02
CRASBULLET
There are already such mods, but as you understand, you will not have stupid cells for skills anymore. Mods will make changes to slots, which may lead to a non-fixable bug. I can post a similar mod, so, at best, look for this mod tomorrow)

C
CRASHBULLET 06.01.22

TheKep
So I want a skill that is not stupidly stretched over the globe, namely, to get all the abilities, heavy blows and fast, and that the igni was on the level, and the ard knocked everyone down, dreams of dreams, and not canon))

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

Almir Sharipov
Everything will work fine, creation and downloading are no different.

T
TheKep 06.01.22

CRASBULLET
I will lay out the mod for slots in a few minutes, the description and installation will be detailed, there is nothing complicated there, download and installation is at your discretion.

A
Almir Sharipov 06.01.22

thanks a lot