3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K19 06.01.22 11:40 pm

Mission "Downhill" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki section of the

mission Downhill after switching to Michael immediately crashes Any suggestions?
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
LineZik 06.01.22

Crashes on mission "Downhill" when switching to Michael. You cannot skip, playing in windowed mode does not help either.

The problem resolved itself. After several restarts I calmly switched to Michael and continued the game.

n
norm132 06.01.22

crashes in the mission "downhill", help the guys

T
Tom_brup 06.01.22

Sergey123450
try to go through the entire mission in windowed mode. It helped me

How to solve the problem with the mission where we rob the laboratory? when at the end Michael's character switches to Trevor freezes there

n
norm132 06.01.22

Tom_brup
helps CHANGE the mode from windowed to full or vice versa

E
Eblansky 06.01.22

"Derailed", where Trevor in Sanchez catches up with the train, when he switches to Michael, he takes off, is there a solution?
already 50 times flew on different missions, on switchings, on the right button in the car, this is pzdts .... is it really possible to skip this mission too?

D
Default2 06.01.22

Die a couple of times or miss the train, a 'skip' button will appear.

t
trianon2014 06.01.22

Try it in windowed mode, turn off autosave.
Someone helps.

E
Eblansky 06.01.22

"Derailed", where Trevor in Sanchez catches up with the train, when he switches to Michael, he takes off, is there a solution?

Yes, I'm tired of missing
already seriously half of the game, I missed ... Emperor of PC games

D
Default2 06.01.22

Eblansky
Such a problem both on litsuh and on pirates. Wait for the patch then.

t
trianon2014 06.01.22

The emperor of PC games
Subtracted, write helps.
in windowed mode, turn off autosave
Spoiler

S
SirMcLaren 06.01.22

It crashes at the moment of switching from Trevor to Michael. Crack, by the way, is v3 (yes, a pirate). Usually 3 helps to die, but you can't die on the train. Here are the things, I hope someone can solve this problem (option with the purchase licenses by, because there they say the same thing sometimes happens, and while on pirate I want to go through the game and understand I want to buy it at all). Thanks in advance!

_
_harb1nger_ 06.01.22

So far, only 1 option is to wait for fixes from P * and apparently there will be a lot of them. As in the case of GTA4

S
SirMcLaren 06.01.22

_harb1nger_
Usually he solved such problems simply, he died 3 times or just went through the mission differently (let's say the van did not blow up, but drowned in the `` Free flight '' mission). Maybe there is also a `` different way of passing '' or something like that ...

u
upumeg95 06.01.22

SirMcLaren
I have the same crap I solved it so if you have 2 patch remove it put it first it helped me

S
Sasha Yamkova 06.01.22

Crashes when switching from Trevor to Michael.
If before I died and missed, then here it is impossible.
You are on the train and there is nothing you can do.
Tell me please!!!

p
prowkan 06.01.22

Don't jump on the train and the mission will fail.

c
chupchapchi 06.01.22

also crashed, at the moment of switching, altablated (curled up to look for a solution) the game switched to windowed mode, (I could not find a solution) turned back normally further passed the mission (apparently windowed mode is the solution to all troubles)

Z
Zhanna Abisheva 06.01.22

Throw off the save game after this mission, for the 4th day I can't play because of it

r
rashid9999 06.01.22

mission crashes downhill (((help, window mode does not help

anyone have saves?

m
mopmetal 06.01.22

Does anyone have saves (2)? :) It takes off in the mission "Derailed" in 2 cases: 1) when on the train I switch from Trevor to Michael and 2) when I am sailing to the train in the river by boat. Windowed mode (and borderless too) doesn't help. And from the 1st person I tried to pass ... No fixes yet? Pirate.