3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 06.01.22 11:50 pm

A couple of plot questions (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I forgot a couple of things already, and a couple of questions about the new parts ...
1. Who is Miller?
2. Who is this dude with a disfigured face in Ground Zeroes?
3. What kind of girl with breasts to show from the trailers?
4. And why does Snake die in 4 parts of the story in 2014, and in 5 we will be in the 1980s? is it a clone (or original) of some kind? or a relative?
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.01.22

1. Kazuhira Miller (or simply Kaz) is a military instructor. He met Snake (Big Boss) in one war, where Miller wanted to blow up both of them with a grenade, but Big Boss prevented this. Well, after that they became friends. He also, by the way, told Snake (not Big Boss) in the first part of MGS on the codec all sorts of things. But in the same first MGS, it turns out that Miller has long been dead and that Liquid (Snake's brother) told Snake all sorts of things.
2. Scullface, about his personality, it seems, so far no one knows anything (except that he is the leader of XOF, and for some reason is looking for Big Boss and Zero).
3. Quiet - a sniper, can help Big Boss in the task. About her personality, it seems, too, so far nothing is known (except that she is dumb). By the way, there was one theory that Quiet is Chico.
4. It is possible that Big Boss from MGS 4 and Big Boss from The Phantom Pain are the same person, or maybe not.

D
DiskJak 06.01.22

Yin-Ro-Gan
Thanks for the detailed answer.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.01.22

DiskJak
There are more details about the characters if you need it:
Scull Face:
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Skull_Face
Quiet:
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Quiet
Miller:
http: // spaces.ru/diary/?r=diary/read&BP=0&id=2031649724&name=KazMiller&sid=4337871232702179

t
tovarish comrade 06.01.22

1) Miller has already been mentioned.
2) We don't really know anything about Skullface, he's a newbie here.
3) And about Quiet too, maybe she's some kind of mutant.
4) In the fourth part, we play as the descendant of Big Boss.

M
Mаntihor 06.01.22

More precisely, Snake (Solid Snake) is a clone of Snake (Big Boss or Naked Snake). The plot for Naked Snake unfolds in MGS 3 and MGS Peace Walkel (if according to the canon) and the continuation of this storyline will be in MGS 5. Solid Snake's plot goes through all the other canon parts, and MGS 5 will be just a prequel to himself the first part (Metal Gear which is on MSX) ..

P
Pleomaxx27 06.01.22

Yin-Ro-Gan
Kwet is Chico ?! Are you an addict? Chico is a guy!

D
DiskJak 06.01.22

Thank you guys, I clarified at least a couple of points that were lost in memory)

M
Michael47 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
That's just the point)

P
Pleomaxx27 06.01.22

Michael47
No! .. Fu-fu-fuu! .. Well, no! .. No, or ... D;

M
Michael47 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
Remains hoping for the best)

R
RGC 06.01.22

Fuck, I thought I was the bottom in the plot of the MGS. Here people don't even know the difference between Naked and Solid. In 2014, Big Boss dies, and in the 1980s we play for him, and where is the contradiction here I don't understand? He dies old, and we play him 30 years earlier than the young.

M
Mark_Dacascos 06.01.22

DiskJak
Big Boss from MGS4 ending this is MG from MGS5. And Solid Snake is a Big Boss clone.

F
Frerus 06.01.22

Mark_Dacascos
Yeah, but in the fourth part from Big Boss there was only his mind. His entire body is assembled from the body parts of Liquid and Solidus.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 06.01.22

Mark_Dacascos
Not really, Snake from MGS3 is the hero from MGS5, and in the fourth part he is not quite Big Boss anymore.

d
deadsex 06.01.22

And what is it for the horns of Big Boss

c
crabCore 06.01.22

deadsex
This is a shard sticking out of my head after the disaster at the end of GZ.

_
_Ray_ 06.01.22

in general, in more detail, at the end of the fourth MGS, Old Snake (aka Solid Snake) in the cemetery really meets the hero of the third, Portable Ops, Piece Walker and the fifth part - Big Boss (aka Naked Snake).
Big Boss survived and was reanimated at the expense of the body parts of his clones - Solidus and Liquid. Therefore, most likely, he does not have those scars that are present in the fifth part and are the backstory to Metal Gear Metal and Gear: Solid Snake, because he is practically all assembled piece by piece from other people.