3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kol55 07.01.22 12:09 am

Suit won't rip (Batman: Arkham Knight)

The suit does not tear and does not get dirty. The raincoat does not get dirty or torn. What to do? Pirate edition
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 07.01.22

Richards
It's so crazy that you are 5 years old and your brain is not okay, even though I know it isn't. bl look rokliki on YouTube everything is torn there. torn like och + about virginity) and

R
Richards 07.01.22

Kol55
but if nobody hits you, what is it?

K
Kol55 07.01.22

Richards
Oops bl, applies relevance to play. Why was he in the city? Even in this wretched origin. Because they hit him, in the game + so in general the cloak should be so torn that it would seem that it is not possible to fly on it. I don’t know how you play that they don’t hit you at all.

N
NickFlash1000 07.01.22

I only shake people, but it seems to me that a whole suit is better than a torn one, in city I am constantly looking for a skin without a torn one, why do you need a torn one, why a whole one is cooler !!!

b
billypit 07.01.22

Kol55
Until the end of the plot, the suit was not particularly damaged, there is a bullet mark on the chest, and the raincoat is slightly full of holes. Pirate.
And what did you want?
And yes, what kind of link came to me from you in a personal message? I don't follow short links.
Either explain yourself or go roam with such links.

K
Kol55 07.01.22

billypit
Well, I was torn all the same. So I don’t understand why they made such boron cheese for nonsense? It's kind of a trifle.

t
trustedSunbro 07.01.22

The suit is of high quality, just take it easy.

C
Cechov 07.01.22

Yes, and x does not break. the main thing with him is that it works without friezes))

K
Kol55 07.01.22

Cechov
There are physical, but tolerable. And so until the game is fixed at one time.