3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gasrer 09.01.22 09:01 pm

Crash issue with rtx enabled (Crysis Remastered Trilogy)

Ruffling anyone faced the problem that 2-3 crashes when rtx is enabled? ... If you know how to solve, help plis.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 09.01.22

Gasrer
What graphics card? Windows updated? Resident Evil: Village needed an update.
https://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/tech/ne_vklyuchaetsya_trassirovka_luchej-1002808/

G
Gasrer 09.01.22

Pavel Rally
Video card 3080, Windows 10 latest version, in other games rtx works

G
Gasrer 09.01.22

Pavel Rally
And drava on vidyuhu is also the last

w
wehrmacht88 14.02.22

On 3070 the same garbage! The first part with the beams works without problems, the second and third ones, when PTX is on, crash to the desktop. The driver is the latest. You turn off the rays - you play calmly. But, in many ways, it was because of ray tracing that I personally bought the trilogy (well, at least, for only 449 rubles!). Too bad you can't play. Another skewed-skewed remaster, hacks, blah...

G
Gasrer 20.02.22

wehrmacht88
I also bought pan nostalgia in new colors, and here is such garbage, I wrote to those nvidia support, they answered, they said they know about this problem, they will release the driver, they said I don’t know yet when

a
alexanderfox 20.01.23

Yes, and the first part crashes constantly, every 2-3 minutes. Zadolbalo already. Even without tracing. Hangs and crashes.

T
TsarIvanTheTerrible 20.01.23

wehrmacht88
The second part started when the driver was rolled back to the previous one, but the third one does not want to..

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

wehrmacht88
it is likely that the crashes are associated with a small amount of video memory, I have the 2nd and 3rd work without crashes

b
benites 26.01.23

By the way, I also had similar thoughts. It seems that for stable operation of the beams you need at least 12GB of video memory.