3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightMoonLight 09.01.22 09:01 pm

The difficulty of the game \ "To death \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. I decided to replay The Witcher the other day. Because my first playthrough was at the "plot only" level, now I decided to plunge headlong into hardcore and suffer. I chose the "Death!" The higher my level (now it is 18), the easier it is to play. Quest bosses fly away in 4-5 hits, while I don't have to drink chemistry and follow tactics. I stupidly click on everything that moves. The damage on me does not pass from the word at all! I THINK: Okay, I'll take off my armor and I'll walk in the starting armor or even naked - the result is on the video! At the same time, such a shnyaga is everywhere (ordinary drowned people and big bosses are shooting, the damage to the character is ridiculous). Question! Is the maximum difficulty for my cat? Or am I not understanding something? I did not install mods, I did not use cheat codes. How can I complicate the game so that I have to somehow plan tactics and sweat? Thanks in advance for the answers.

8 Comments
Sort by:
a
attacking_beaver 09.01.22

In fairness, I must say that the Witcher 3, even on the last difficulty, is an extremely simple game, especially if you sharpen well the control of Geralt, namely the use of evasion (enemies are banal for the whole battle may not even inflict damage), but you definitely have something wrong ... you have the level up mode turned on, I played without it and, in principle, the difficulty was enough for me. maybe this is related to this. because such a system resembles Elders Scrolls, and that's how everything works there, the higher your level, the weaker your opponents

b
benites 09.01.22

NightMoonLight wrote:
How can I complicate the game
? Go to the DLC or go to the archigryphon on Skellig, if you really want hardcore hardcore

A
ArXangel_ann 09.01.22

NightMoonLight wrote:
How can I complicate the game
pf, change the silver sword to the iron one and do not drink decoctions XD

N
Nurp 09.01.22

NightMoonLight
... animals of your level and health for them are decent. And for some reason it seems to me that for your level without greens, health skills are a bit too much. Didn't the game glitch by chance?

c
crave1611 09.01.22

where does so much damage from swords come from? grandmaster swords of level 40 do 350-400 damage and 5k hp without alchemy)) you either a cheater or a bug caught

V
Vova S 09.01.22

crave1611
.. or the most common balabol, which is most likely ..

R
Rap70r 09.01.22

Considering that you had a vidos on the channel with NG + 3 years ago, it means that you have passed the witcher over a million times, now you are asking yourself: why is it so simple?

R
Real slim shady 09.01.22

Passed on the difficulty level "To death" for the first time, well, to get all the achievements at once) You know, it was sweaty in places .. I remember burning in fist fights, and of course the Genie just mutuzz me as much as he can) Do you want Hardcore? Do not drink potions, decoctions, do not download skills at all, but if you don’t want - mods to help, I think someone else has already touched on the topic of the Witcher's hardcore nature, and I’m sure that someone has already made the Witcher for masochists)