3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serial86 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Heavy armor of the Alder people (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Yesterday I found the boots of the Heavy Armor of the Alder people, they are made of stainless steel, the indicators are high. Who met the rest of the armor from this set and where? I personally liked it.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrSAYRUS 09.01.22

found bracers in a cave, where you go in search of a magician by order of the king, but noticed that they fell from the elemental, and each time it falls from it in a different way

s
snayper2013 09.01.22

Somehow 2 armor fell out in a row, one yellow, the second blue, blue sort of like at level 15, and yellow at level 19, it looks cool, the armor of the Russian knight is straight.

E
Eduard Artamonov 09.01.22

Is there a console command for this armor?

O
Old_Nick 09.01.22

Arguments:
a) The boots of the "Alder people" were found by many and the drawing on them is the same. Confirmed by many screenshots and videos
b) gloves - single "I found, but you can not repeat." And not a single screen either on our or on the English-speaking forums
c) armor is the same, not a single screen / specific description of the performance characteristics
d) pants - no, yes, even mentions
e) console commands for anything other than spog, the same - not found

Conclusion: there are only boots in the game.
And everyone who claims the opposite, without confirmation by a screenshot - piz ​​..... t

O
Old_Nick 09.01.22

Eduard Artamonov
Only for boots:
Heavy boots 08 - generation by level
Heavy boots 08_crafted - craft, emnip, at 36 levels

E
Eduard Artamonov 09.01.22

Yes, I already drilled it myself))), I think there will be armor in paid dlc, not a bad temptation with boots