3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 09.01.22 10:16 pm

Where to find an underwater city? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It seems like they say that somewhere on Skelegi there is an underwater city (flooded). If anyone found it with a skinte screen of the map (location) and a couple of screenshots from the game itself, from the place where this city is, please.
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOSTER_ok 09.01.22

Solve all questions on Skellig, and you will find

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

I don’t like the sea, swimming and sirens in The Witcher 3 ... Yes, and it’s a debt. (And this is already 170 hours) If you don’t want to talk at least near which island to look for?

v
vincent25 09.01.22

Dos9ra yes he just trolls you, now it became interesting to me too

S
Sir Francis Drake 09.01.22

Is it from a book or what?

G
Gutsz 09.01.22

I have not met, but if there is, then most interesting

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

Sir Francis Drake
I don’t know, I’m still going to start reading. I just heard from people that somewhere in the sea, on Skelegi, there is an underwater city.

K
Kosolapyi1 09.01.22

There is no such city in the game

C
CRASHBULLET 09.01.22

Or maybe there is, no one just found it yet.

A
Aenmutus 09.01.22

FOSTER_ok
"Solved" all the questions in the game, out of principle. Don't make fun of people.

X
X_ray_83 09.01.22

Dos9ra
It should have been developed; they promised it, as always they saw it out ...

D
Dos9ra 09.01.22

Pulpy was enough for
me for all the questions only in the White Garden =)

-
-Dismal- 09.01.22

Dos9ra

Who says - friends at school? ... not well, seriously what nonsense, a kind of city for the "elite" CD project (in the role of Morpheus) and you are like that in the role of Neo -)

g
gaunterwelkin 09.01.22

Yes, and it’s debt (and this has been going on for 170 hours).
It's written in some kind of Martian language. It's not that bad to spend over9000 hours playing the game. Instead of asking for nonsense. Or time does not allow? Well, yes, of course, soon the 1st of September.

K
Kelllhus 09.01.22

X_ray_83
when promised? Proof to the studio pzhslta, I don’t understand, here they called some from Poland and promised all sorts of goodies?

O
Old_Nick 09.01.22

Dos9ra ".... They seem to say ...."
"They say - in Moscow, chickens are milked, but we went - so they did not find boobs" (c)
There is nothing like this in the resources.
The most similar thing is the underwater ruins next to the island on the south-southwest of Kolomnitsa in Velena, but this does not attract the "city"

F
FOSTER_ok 09.01.22

Whoever didn’t solve all the questions on Skellig didn’t see the game.

X
X_ray_83 09.01.22

Kelllhus
For a long time, and in the same place about the relationship with Iorvet after the second part, which is stupidly absent ..... also cut out!

B
Bupycop 09.01.22

Dos9ra
Most likely there is no such thing, at least the developers would not hide it, since it is not a small work, and they said during development that they would not hide such a scale of beauty, but on the contrary, would show or lead to them according to the plot or in another way.

D
Djagger81 09.01.22

Sheenaz said - "The sea is not for you!" ;)