3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 16.11.19 10:16 pm

Optimization (Battlefield V)

There is a system intel core i5 3330 3 ghz 12 RAM GTX 1060 6 gb. faced with the problem, played on ultra, the fps was from 30 to 60, was uncomfortable to play, lowered the settings to medium, the picture has not changed, put at least the same, what could be the reason? The plane is disabled, and its inclusion does not affect the process. I do not believe that processor even at the minimum salary do not pull it. After the first flew bf on ultra at 80 fps consistently in practice. The conversation was about the single player mode of BF 1. And the question is, why the change of settings does not raise fps and does not provide stability?
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 16.11.19

Rolemanser
Well,right, 11 giving away free DLC in battle 1 will be a reason to come back

S
SonyK_2 16.11.19

Leon96983 wrote:
...came to the conclusion that the percent has just gasping and all, but it's a shame...
I, too, was a shame to change the CPU (instead of GPU), but seeing as the majority of developers (in recent times) increase the load on the CPU, decided to change it - over time percent of the old series to find more problematic than to buy a new vidyuhi.

A
Anyanyan 16.11.19

I helped console command RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit X (where X is the number 1,2 or 3). The same problem was with Battlefield 1, while in 2016 it worked for me perfectly, and launched a now - and some friezes come on, climb in foreign forums and there often referred to the command RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 3 ,well, I entered again, and everything worked like clockwork.

A
Anyanyan 16.11.19

well, that and a fps display - Perfoverlay.drawfps 1 (also in any game with frostbite)

A
Aleksey Zyryano 16.11.19

Battlefield V enough protsessorostroeniya game !This is due to the fact that since penny they shoveled the network code and he ate there resources percent , and in five they added destructible so the game is very demanding in the processor On Board of my machine is xeon e3 1230 and in the battles of 64 players the fps drops sometimes to 40 to 50 mainly , but the fact is when it comes to percent of these 40-50 fps are the worst . In the campaign mode, all on the ultra. fly on maps with 32 igrokami .

S
Slowery 16.11.19

Alex Syrano wrote:
Battlefield V enough protsessorostroeniya game
Nonsense. A new game has become heavily dependent on graphics card, where 1060 on the map in БФ1 was 80-90 fps, this game was only 65-75 fps. And in that almost nothing has changed, only the lighting is better.
For example. 7700+1060 VA бф1 everywhere was 80-90 fps(in lamiine drawdown to 70), in бф5 was an average of 65-75 fps with dips to 60. What are we talking about? And the CPU was loaded up to a maximum of 80%, and in БФ1 he was often to 100%.

A
Aleksey Zyryano 16.11.19

Slowery
I XS , I do not play on maps with 64 players , graphics card by the way, the same as you and it is loaded to 50% a percent 90-100 % and smooth at zero . Although penny was my very smoothly

a
aspec 16.11.19

at ultra. in multiplayer on 64 player . to 37-45 fps drops. Chota somehow (((
i7-4770 + 1080ti

s
s-Freddy-s 16.11.19

It's just some sort of crap,not a game.Permanent relief settings soldier,weapons and appearance.And also don't understand why.Should not even take more games on the PC. always comes out damp piece of shit that will be finished during the year.

a
aspec 16.11.19

24 hours after the game's release. after playing evening. decided. shit.
got the money back. everything perfectly)
better in battle 1 play )

i
iMelnikoff92 16.11.19

In General playing with the beta version, I have the Premier accessories..system by today's standards outdated, 4790к 4700 Hz 16gb ddr3 2400 Hertz and печ1080 OS optimization still exactly like in all the games on frostbite, namely..FullHD ultra and scaling at 150, ran the whole company and rolled all the maps in the multi (including 64-player), below 60 frames didn't fall even once. Conclusion: optimize brought. But..the game is very average single and haven't changed a bit in the cartoon..a direct copy of battle 1. As a result to put only the true fans of arcade Sotnikov, among them battle is still the leader. And I went to hewing to the good old to the orchestra and wait for insugency 2

a
aspec 16.11.19

iMelnikoff92
well, you compared a hardcore red orchestra and battle )_

i
iMelnikoff92 16.11.19

aspec
Uh..I don't want it compared with orchestras) just said that not my floor and orchestra more like me

a
aspec 16.11.19

iMelnikoff92
I agree. so I returned the loot Bitly-5 and bought Rising Storm-2

K
Kochetkov Dmitriy 16.11.19

dispersed the graphics card, my game does not start. It gives an error

i
iMelnikoff92 16.11.19

aspec
Gorgeous recent large patch, fps fiercely raised and slightly improved graphics. In General well done guys, project seriously.

S
Steve Taller 16.11.19

aspec wrote:
at ultra. in multiplayer on 64 player . to 37-45 fps drops. Chota somehow (((
i7-4770 + 1080ti
throw your PERC in the trash, in the cartoon, even the first battle 16 mass percent load at 75-80% and you 8 Potocnik old surprised the brakes

h
h00weh 16.11.19

Steve Taller
What BF percent loading Mama do not cry that's understandable. But there is no brakes on 8 threads =) It's you that's bent sir)

h
h00weh 16.11.19

Steve Taller
A computer profile for you all Defo did without overclocking. There's no lag. And map the most serious in бф5

S
Steve Taller 16.11.19

h00weh
this is what the settings frenzied fps and see you in a hundred percent loaded and map 1070 would be 1080ти or better, where would she otdyhala because percent is not enough, but in General it is desirable not to blank the screens do, and shoot video of the gameplay