3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22 10:32 pm

Question about Blizzard Sorka? (Diablo 2)

Can Blizzard Sorkoy make Baal wounds or just Meph wounds?
62 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 09.01.22

Obsessed
ti toge nevidew tam Fhr? vot i 9 toge. A OH TAM ESTY !!!

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

CorvinOk, bagofi4a? ok: C

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.01.22

Obsessed, so the tiarka will prove itself worthy in other lokas, where the adversaries have the imprudence to freeze the desert warrior. :)
The dispute is useless, I think. having an ethereal ripper and a fort, the mercenary will carry even in a white hat with an ias jewel.

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

Patsa Vatsa, better in gray, with three! ;-)

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

By the way, I'm also interested. I, too, blizzard, and I do not know what to do on the helle with the imuns from the
Merck spell . What measure is needed and how to dress it? or rather, in what
gear LordSelebros, there is also such a variegation of the fight against immunes: swing the magpie for Frozen Orb + Enchant. since we are ghouls and we don’t have CtA, we put something on the swap with + fire skills (ideally - Leaf in the middle with "+3 to Enchant"). further, we measure such a cock and cast our ench on it. the bottom line is that a weak ench does not interrupt a strong one. a fat slick will hang on the measure (until it ends).
thus there is a) a mercenary with physical + fire damage and -25% enemy fire cutter, b) static (lightning skill) and c) FO with Cold mastery.
chetyrehtihiyka, edreona louse! :-)

p
passed 09.01.22

Obsessed
Ie It's just that you can't get a normal ench into the game, right? :)

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

passed, the norms of the players of the offc are playing in fullscreen onli! (am I clear? <: D)

T
T-fox 09.01.22

Patsa Vatsa
plus za kiry, minys za razbazarivanie sekretov. V itoge ti ni4ego ne poly4aew ', PLACH!

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

Patsa Vatsa,; D

P
Patsa Vatsa 09.01.22

T-Fox,: '(

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

Please tell me! In what locations can Blizzard-Sorka look for high-level runes?

p
passed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX
At high-level locations. :}

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX, only (ONLY!) In Lower Kurast from rooftop chests. they are slightly larger than other houses. it is best to search in games with> 2 players, otherwise there is no chance for some of the rarest runes.
BUT, the chance is still very low. : Since

passed, I did the normas?

p
passed 09.01.22

Obsessed
The topic of high level runes is not covered yet. <: D

O
Obsessed 09.01.22

passed, damn it ..: S

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

Is it necessary to swing the Blizzard-Sorke block to 75 or not?

p
passed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX
Yes, if it's blocky.

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

passed
And without block 75 but with the runeword Spirit, will vitality suffer greatly?

p
passed 09.01.22

TURBO ALEX
Potentially more HP without block, but I would prefer to avoid 3/4 attacks. Depends on the tasks of this squirrel, gear, ping and player. This is for xts. On the software, in general, do not care.

S
Serious_Alex 09.01.22

passed
Aimed at Mephrana and can bore Baal's wounds!