3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 09.01.22 10:33 pm

Crashes (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, the problem is this, after I started to go through the "great" dawnguard add-on, the game became not its own, according to the subject, departures every 20 minutes are stable, departures when switching to lock random departures during dialogues, in general, for every taste, sometimes it still happens the bug that the Persian after sitting down refuses to get up and always crawls on all fours, this trabla is observed only in the downguard and only on a specific save (if I start passing to others, I don’t know the outcome), it’s clear how to be what to do, the game is lick, the mod is the only one on the retexture of blood, but he has nothing to do with it (already cut it down. did not help) the computer here definitely does not matter, the game all 28 levels before the dls went like clockwork, the only hope remains the passage of the downgard, which will probably save you from all this fun, but I'm not sure what the brothers will tell you
(all hell began after visiting the cairn of souls)
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 09.01.22

BarackKamacho
Most likely you got a broken save when going to a location. Load the previous one and start dawnguard missions over again.

R
ReKsSam 09.01.22

This is a rare phenomenon, but sometimes saves are clogged with crooked scripts, script failures and other script-related errors. Because you do not use the left mods, then cleaning the save from this rubbish most likely will not help. It's easier to start with an old save.

Look how much the preservation itself weighs. It should weigh about 2-6 mb, if more, it should be cleaned of scripts.

B
BarackKamacho 09.01.22

ReKsSam
How to clean? With a chtoli fork

R
ReKsSam 09.01.22

BarackKamacho
How witty
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/instrumentarij/chistka_sokhranenij_skajrima/59-1-0-1781

n
nestrbob 09.01.22

ReKsSam
Should weigh about 2-6 mb
Where did you get this from? The weight of the saves increases as you progress through the game and the junk accumulated by the YG. My last saves (after passing) weigh 18-19MB, and at the beginning of the game 3MB.

B
BarackKamacho 09.01.22

ReKsSam
sodom kakoto, all my saves weigh about 9 meters